FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Creatine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Creatine
    Posted: 23 December 2005 at 7:48pm
So, just to set the seen...

My football team(go jackets) made it to the state semi-finals this year in the playoffs.  Most people are accrediting this to the fact that we started workouts on Jan. 4th last year, and so the coaches plan on doing it again...

Myself and two other rising seniors will be the teams wide receivers vying for starting positions, and I'm looking to take my workouts up a notch.  Creatine is legal by NCHSAA regulations, and I'm considering using it.

Which brings me to my questions for anyone that is knowledgeable of creatine, or is/has using it.
  • Did you notice any negative side-effects?
  • Did your speed decrease due to water/muscle weight?
  • Did you notice any of the common effects of anabolic steroids?(i.e. anger, acne, "shrinkage", etc.)
Thanks for your help,
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 7:51pm
MAJOR shrinkage.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 7:56pm
All creatine does is increase the water in your muscles wich lets you work harder and longer and decreaces your refractory time.

Its not for everyone.
Heres To You View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 7:58pm
Well, I used it a while back ago during football, and the difference was noticable.

That was bicep, not flexing.  It used to be ALOT smaller.

What people won't tell you, is you dehydrate SO easily.  My friend, used it until the point that his skin was so dried out you could rub it and it would flake off.

Cycle 6 weeks on, and six weeks off.  And take alot of water.

http://forums.1fast400.com/?showtopic=4959

The creatine FAQ above is everything you need to know, and is a lengthy read.  But it tells you about the "loading" phase and many other things that you need to do in order for the creatine to work the best.  I highly suggest you read it if your going to take it.

And no, there are no side effects besides dry skin (which may result in a little acne, which you can see on my face at the time.  I was on the last week of my creatine at the time).  Your nuts won't shrink or anything.

Edited by Heres To You
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

All creatine does is increase the water in your muscles wich lets you work harder and longer and decreaces your refractory time.

Its not for everyone.

Creatine, is basically for everyone.  And it doesn't help you work out longer.  Basically a visual enhancement, most of your strength burst and gains are purely mental.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Heres To You Heres To You wrote:

Its not for everyone.
Creatine, is basically for everyone. And it doesn't help you work out longer. Basically a visual enhancement, most of your strength burst and gains are purely mental.

Not what my anatomy prof said.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:05pm

Its not for everyone.
Creatine, is basically for everyone. And it doesn't help you work out longer. Basically a visual enhancement, most of your strength burst and gains are purely mental.

Not what my anatomy prof said.

If you have hydration problems, then no.  But otherwise, any weightlifter should take creatine if the want any sort of apperance gains.  It's simply the safest and most effective way to do so.

If you wanted to, you could take Superdrol(which will be banned) or 1AD (which is banned) or many other prohormones (steroids), which will increase you drastically.  But they don't suggest them to anyone under 21, for health reasons.

My friend did one cycle of Superdrol, and M1T, and both helped him alot.  Once I turn 18 (in a few months), I think I'm going to do a superdrol cycle, but time may change things.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:12pm
Its not just for apearence gains, your body has naturaly occuring Creatine in it, putting more in can be good in some circumstances.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:14pm

Its not just for apearence gains, your body has naturaly occuring Creatine in it, putting more in can be good in some circumstances.

Your talking about ATP, and yes, your body does make it.  A muscle protein building compound.  Simply because you have more of it doesn't mean your strength actually increases, just the water weight and size of muscle.  Hence, more muscular body, and increase in weight.
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:18pm
/waits patiently for zesty
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:18pm
Creatine isn't for everyone... It works for some while it hurts others. It works well for me, though.

Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Creatine isn't for everyone... It works for some while it hurts others. It works well for me, though.

And how would it hurt anyone, just out of curiousty?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:20pm
I heard talk about liver failure.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:23pm

I think that that(like shrinking testicles) is bleed off from anabolic steroids.

If you wanted to, you could take Superdrol(which will be banned) or 1AD (which is banned) or many other prohormones (steroids), which will increase you drastically.  But they don't suggest them to anyone under 21, for health reasons.

Is superdrol anabolic?
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:24pm

Haha, your thinking prohormones.  Which testicular shrinkage, lethargy, liver/kindey problems, and a couple of problems are common when abused, normally by underage users who know nothing of PCT (post cycle therapy)
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

I think that that(like shrinking testicles) is bleed off from anabolic steroids.

Is superdrol anabolic?

Yes, but right now, while no prohormone is safe, superdrol has produced the least amounts of "female attributes" while working the best.

The 1fast400.com forums have many forumers who post logs of their prohormone cycles, which is pretty neat to see how much they change in a month.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:26pm

Well it just throws off their working out system. I've heard of it throwing off people's working out routines for months.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:27pm
Prohormone??
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:27pm

Well it just throws off their working out system. I've heard of it throwing off people's working out routines for months.

I've heard of this too, but never been proven.  I think it's just people's lack of will when they don't see results after a week.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:28pm

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Is superdrol anabolic?

Yes, but right now, while no prohormone is safe, superdrol has produced the least amounts of "female attributes" while working the best.

The 1fast400.com forums have many forumers who post logs of their prohormone cycles, which is pretty neat to see how much they change in a month.

But anabolics cause testicle shrinkage right?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic