FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Creatine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
Author
Heres To You View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by Frozen Balls Frozen Balls wrote:

It hasn't been proven safe though. It is not regulated by the FDA. No studies have been conducted to demonstrate the effects of prolonged use.

It has been tested.  For years.

It's a natural nutrient in your body that your simply adding more of.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:58pm
Your body won't stop making over time because of taking the supplements will it?
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 9:00pm
you mean I can get artificial chemicals to put in my body to make my balls shrink and stop working!?!? Where has this information been all my life!?

</idiots>
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Your body won't stop making over time because of taking the supplements will it?

It's not been proven yet.

People have been taking it for years, and nothing is wrong.  Granted, nobody has seen the results after 30 years either.  Take that with a grain of salt though, nobody knows the effects of mountain dew limewire after thirty years either.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

you mean I can get artificial chemicals to put in my body to make my balls shrink and stop working!?!? Where has this information been all my life!?

</idiots>

Yes, because people are taking these "chemicals" (which is nothing of what proHORMONES actually are) simply for the testicular atrophy

Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Heres To You Heres To You wrote:

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

16 5' 11"-6' i weigh between 152-160
Protein Shakes and Bars, 2 shakes and a bar a day (I had body fortress which is a cheap protein brand, and doesn't taste the best, but did the job. It had 20grams per scoop and I had to in every shake. One tub would last a month, and it was right around $20. The bars were expensive, but a necessity. I can't remember what brand, but each one had 26 grams of protein, that cost about $20 for a box of 12)

Make sure it's something like soy or whey protein, though, and not hydrolized protein. Hydrolized protein is just hooves and tendons left over from meatpacking plants. It's low quality.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 10:18pm
Bottom line, creatine is mental, and appearance only. Actual strength gains are not what you would expect with the mass gains, as compared to other supplements.

What does Gatyr suggest?

Whey protein ftw. Lots of it if you would like to see massive gains, but dont expect it to be like a prohormone, or for it to be like creatine and work within a week to 10 days.

Above all, its the best way to go in my opinion. No risks of misuse, you can get it in a variety of flavors, and your body doesnt become dependent on it.

I have been using it for a month now, and with that, comes no noticeable gains, because its not enough time. Also, swimming isnt exactly the best sport to be to bulky for. I just use it as a before and after workout drink toget the amino acids flowing.

Edited by Gatyr
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Whey protein ftw.

qft.
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 10:27pm

Why not just...work out and stuff. When did this all become so important that we have to start taking this crap.

Heres To You, you dont have to reply to every single responce in this thread.

A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 10:41pm
Honestly I'm pretty scrawnny, I always have been. I'm about 6'1" and 145lbs . . . no muscle and a little belly fat which heads away when I run.

I don't see the big deal with being bulky.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 10:42pm
Strength, tone, definition and whatnot.
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 10:56pm
Well i'm defined in the summer when I bike and run and such. But I don't take any crap to make it speed up, i'm fine with who I am.

BUt to each his owm.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 11:03pm
It's for football, the stronger/faster you are, the more effective you can be on the field.  Therefore I want to get stronger and faster.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 11:06pm
I suppose . . . I don't know, it just seems unatural to me.
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 11:07pm
I like working out but it's not important enough to me to use supplements.
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 11:22pm
You people and your muscles.

Edited by oreomann33
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Why not just...work out and stuff. When did this all become so important that we have to start taking this crap.

Heres To You, you dont have to reply to every single responce in this thread.

because getting stronger, faster is better than getting stronger slower or not strong at all.

Originally posted by A-5 08 A-5 08 wrote:

I suppose . . . I don't know, it just seems unatural to me.

Its not un natural if the ingredients and what not occur naturally, or you get them in the food you eat, you are just getting more of them in a more concentrated form.

Edited by Gatyr
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 11:41pm
The worst side effect that tests/studies have found were kindey stones from very prolonged use. Cycle it. 4-6 weeks on, 4-6 weeks off.

Creatine helps your body retine more water in your muscles. They cannot get enough water. Now, since all this extra water is stored in your muscles, it allows them to work to their full potenial. You STILL have to lift. Lift as much as you can.

I used to take creatine. I stopped cause I needed to dropped some quick weight.
impulse! View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Repeat Offender

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2005 at 2:02am
You will be fine. Come on if scientists and the goverment says it ok it has to be alright......

Edited by impulse!
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2005 at 11:21am
Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

The worst side effect that tests/studies have found were kindey stones from very prolonged use. Cycle it. 4-6 weeks on, 4-6 weeks off.

Creatine helps your body retine more water in your muscles. They cannot get enough water. Now, since all this extra water is stored in your muscles, it allows them to work to their full potenial. You STILL have to lift. Lift as much as you can.

I used to take creatine. I stopped cause I needed to dropped some quick weight.

I've never even seen that documented...

And Whale, I was only answering because unlike most things, this is something I've actually researched and used.  At the time there wasn't anyone else continually posting that had actually taken it.

And Gatyr, you don't see results in creatine within a week.  It takes around three, simply because you body has to store up a good amount of ATP before it actually has enough to start over producing what you normally have.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
  Share Topic