FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Creatine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:29pm
Yup, because they do the job of the testes, the testes stop working and go into atrophy.
Heres To You View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Prohormone??

Prohormone=Steroids

The reason it's called a prohormone is simply because with the prohormones, your body produces over 6 times the amount of normal testosterone, which accounts for the muscle and mass gains.

With prohormones, you WILL notice gains in your lifting before your body catches up.  People on the 1fast400 forums have benched 260, and by the end of a four week cycle will bench over 305.  Its pretty amazing.

Ced, how tall are you and how much do you weigh?
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:30pm
6 ' 170 lbs.

Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:32pm

Yup, because they do the job of the testes, the testes stop working and go into atrophy.

Exactly, and with a good PCT (post cycle therapy), they are fully functional a few days after the cycle ends.  It's actually a good sign when atrophy happens because you know the prohormone is working.  The extra amounts of testorone actually shut down the the testicles, but like I said, it's not really a permanent threat anymore.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:33pm
So I'm looking at the items on bulk nutrition(that site you gave me) could you suggest anything?  Or maybe just explain to me the difference between the types?
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:33pm
Hm.

On what planet is shrinkage of my testicles a good thing?!?

I imagine i would be quite upset.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

So I'm looking at the items on bulk nutrition(that site you gave me) could you suggest anything?  Or maybe just explain to me the difference between the types?

How old are you, and whats your height and weight?
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:34pm

Hm.

On what planet is shrinkage of my testicles a good thing?!?

I imagine i would be quite upset.

It's pretty much certain it's gonna happen during the cycle.  If you don't want it to happen, don't use prohormones.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:35pm
16 5' 11"-6' i weigh between 152-160
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Heres To You Heres To You wrote:

But otherwise, any weightlifter should take creatine if the want any sort of apperance gains.

Or you could just lift like normal people. It works.

Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:44pm

16 5' 11"-6' i weigh between 152-160

Your exactly my size when I started using creatine.

I'm by no means the best person to talk to on this.  But I used to weigh 155 and I weigh 180 now.

What I did was....

-- Creatine every day before lifting (during lunch, mixed in with cranberry juice)  (GNC brand, around $23 a tub which last a couple months)

--Protein Shakes and Bars, 2 shakes and a bar a day (I had body fortress which is a cheap protein brand, and doesn't taste the best, but did the job.  It had 20grams per scoop and I had to in every shake.  One tub would last a month, and it was right around $20.  The bars were expensive, but a necessity.  I can't remember what brand, but each one had 26 grams of protein, that cost about $20 for a box of 12)

--PEANUTS, check the nutrtion facts, they've got alot of good fats and protein.  I had a late lunch, so I would snack on these until lunch.  You can buy these in bulk for next to nothing.

--Fish oil, Zesty swears by the stuff, and I did gain a few lb's after Zesty told me to take them, but I got what the call the "fish burps" (which makes your burp a fish smell) after a few weeks and I decided it wasn't worth it.

--Last but not least, anything thing Zesty told me in a PM, which you've probably heard but never done.  EAT a FULL breakfast.  I had a bacon egg and cheese sandwhich every morning.

And I just went and weighed myself, and I'm 185 now.  I would like to be 200 before baseball season, which is in mid/late Feb.

--
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Frozen Balls Frozen Balls wrote:

Originally posted by Heres To You Heres To You wrote:

But otherwise, any weightlifter should take creatine if the want any sort of apperance gains.

Or you could just lift like normal people. It works.

It does, but if a supplement is completely safe and helps, why not?
TheSpookyKids87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Heh-heh heh-heh - You said "post"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSpookyKids87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:46pm
I have taken creatine and protien, I was 160 something when I started, now I'm 171. I lost a couple of inches on my waist as well, worth it in my opinion.

and no "shrinkage"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:46pm
Ok, did you have any like, bloating problems with the gained water weight?
TheSpookyKids87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Heh-heh heh-heh - You said "post"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSpookyKids87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:47pm
I can't say I have had any bloating problems.

Also, drink lots of water like everybody said already.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:49pm

Ok, did you have any like, bloating problems with the gained water weight?

No, but if you take it, and don't work out, expect to see some gains, and not in places you wish it to be.

Moral of the story, work out hard, and you'll be fine.

Thats what actually makes peoples strength shoot up.  People who normally don't lift hard, take creatine and lift because they feel the have the "power" of a supplement, and they get stronger.

Anyways,  my powerclean hit 250 wendesday
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:52pm
how long have you been working with creatine?  and what was your powerclean when you started?

Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:54pm
It hasn't been proven safe though. It is not regulated by the FDA. No studies have been conducted to demonstrate the effects of prolonged use.

Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:55pm

how long have you been working with creatine?  and what was your powerclean when you started?

My powerclean a year and a half ago was 145.  I got it up to 175, with no supplements. 

Then my coach said he wanted every defensive player powercleaning over 200, so I worked my ass of on just powercleans and it went up.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:57pm
Typo on the powerclean, it was 220, not 250.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic