FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Creatine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Creatine gives you cancer.
Just because you have no useful info doesn't mean you have to come back here and try and sabatoge the thread.....I thought you don't care about supplements or getting healthier? Why are you here?

Because I don't see you asking for any advice, you're just a hater spreading your negativity.
"People who see the future earlier than others are always feared and misunderstood." - Jose Canseco
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by NotDaveEllis NotDaveEllis wrote:

Originally posted by oreomann33 oreomann33 wrote:

My grandma took creatine and now shes 6'2 250.
and a killer in the sack
LMAO, that's funny ish!

I also agree with cedric, GNC is whack I wouldn't waste my time with anything from there, you can get better stuff for significantly cheaper online.

GNC is not only a rip, they really don't even carry a good variety of quality products.

If you go in there, all you're gonna get is a geeky high school kid that is not physically fit, or some juiced-up roid-head shoving advice and whack products down your throat!
"People who see the future earlier than others are always feared and misunderstood." - Jose Canseco
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 12:32pm
Creatine causes high blood pressure.

Heres To You View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Zesty Zesty wrote:

Originally posted by NotDaveEllis NotDaveEllis wrote:

Originally posted by oreomann33 oreomann33 wrote:

My grandma took creatine and now shes 6'2 250.
and a killer in the sack
LMAO, that's funny ish!

I also agree with cedric, GNC is whack I wouldn't waste my time with anything from there, you can get better stuff for significantly cheaper online.

GNC is not only a rip, they really don't even carry a good variety of quality products.

If you go in there, all you're gonna get is a geeky high school kid that is not physically fit, or some juiced-up roid-head shoving advice and whack products down your throat!

I like GNC, has nothing more than I really need.

Honestly, If you can't go into GNC and find a good variety of products, either your GNC sucks or your searching for something that doesn't get much use.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 12:49pm
^ you really just need to take my advice and understand I'm trying to help you, and GNC is probably the worst place to buy supps.

Like i said, more expensive and lesser quality I personally wouldn't waste my money or time on them at all

The prices are too much, and the quality is low, along with that the help is uninformed and inexperienced.

They are paying for rent, the Franchise tag, electricity, paying their employees....and guess who gets to shoulder that overhead cost? You, the consumer.

if you like paying more for lesser quality products, then GNC is okay I guess.

Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Creatine causes high blood pressure.
Please, go where you're wanted...chat or something
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 12:52pm

Creatine can cause diabetes.

Dont use it.

cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 12:52pm
my dad just told me that a lot of mothers used speed and then would clean the entire house.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic