Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Creatine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
Author
ares View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ares Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 12:43am
using creatine during the season is definatly bad. It hasn't been around long enough for long term effects to be known. I suggest you look up scientific studies on EBSCO or the like, instead of asking a forum of non experts. Nothing replaces hard work. A side note my high school wrestled a team who had large creatine shakes in their lockers and pretty much kicked their butts.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Roids shrink testicles, not the actual penis.
You sound pretty confident in that knowledge
"People who see the future earlier than others are always feared and misunderstood." - Jose Canseco
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Heres To You Heres To You wrote:

Originally posted by Zesty Zesty wrote:

^Dud, this guy doesn't care about his penis shrinking and you think he gives a crap about dying?!
You act like losing a few inch's actually changed anything.  Haha...
lol, just had to mess with you

"People who see the future earlier than others are always feared and misunderstood." - Jose Canseco
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 1:44pm
Creatine is bad for you.

Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 1:45pm

You're so funny. Just because I actually know what I'm talking about, doesn't mean you have to make a joke out of it.

Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 1:49pm

You're so funny. Just because I actually know what I'm talking about, doesn't mean you have to make a joke out of it.
haha, what a hypocrite, I thought I was just fitting in with you guys......I guess you don't respect people who do what you do! LMAO

Chill out dude, it's just the internet!

Edited by Zesty
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 1:54pm
Funny.

youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by youm0nt youm0nt wrote:

who has a GNC gold card?is there a monthly fee?

no one?
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 2:52pm

who has a GNC gold card?is there a monthly fee?

no one?

I don't like GNC. They just seem meh.

Destruction View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 2:55pm
I am creatine.
u dont know what to do ur getting mottor boatted

Men are from Magmar, women are from Venusaur.
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 5:54pm
My grandma took creatine and now shes 6'2 250.
NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by oreomann33 oreomann33 wrote:

and a killer in the sack
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by oreomann33 oreomann33 wrote:

o rly?pics or shens
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 10:23pm

question, would it be safe to take whey (same brand as heres to you) and a multivitamin?  Im trying to stay healthy but im running now and lifting every other day doing this shedule from school.

Monday- bench, squat

Tuesday- Dead lift, hang clean.  Same as powerclean

Thursday- box squat, incline bench.

now i do take kwon do too, and i dont wanna work myself too hard.  Ill be running everyday and following this lift schedule with tae kwon do in there tusday thursday friday and saturday.  I'm 5'7 and 135-40.  Would creatine even need to be a thought or would i be fine?  I also play baseball and lacrosse.

youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

question, would it be safe to take whey (same brand as heres to you) and a multivitamin?

you should be fine.what multivitamin?
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 11:28pm
centrum?  whatever you guys reccomend i guess.
Heres To You View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 9:15am

question, would it be safe to take whey (same brand as heres to you) and a multivitamin?  Im trying to stay healthy but im running now and lifting every other day doing this shedule from school.

Monday- bench, squat

Tuesday- Dead lift, hang clean.  Same as powerclean

Thursday- box squat, incline bench.

now i do take kwon do too, and i dont wanna work myself too hard.  Ill be running everyday and following this lift schedule with tae kwon do in there tusday thursday friday and saturday.  I'm 5'7 and 135-40.  Would creatine even need to be a thought or would i be fine?  I also play baseball and lacrosse.

Are you actually wanting to build size or just become healthier (oxymoron, but you get what I'm saying).
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 10:19am
Creatine gives you cancer.

youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 11:23am

should be fine.just read the label
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 12:01pm

Look into NOW Foods Adam, Superior Men's Multivitamin, that's what I take after doing some reasearch and I am extremely happy with it, it's a really solid multi and pretty popular among the BB scene.

It costs a bit less than $20 for 120 tabs, and you're supposed to take 2 daily so it's a 60 day supply. I personally am only 170 pounds or so so I only take 1 daily and think that's enough seeing as how I don't even really work out or anything.

I wouldn't worry about creatine yet, just start off taking a good quality multi, some whey protein, and some fish oil gelcaps.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
  Share Topic