Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Favourite Car?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
TOPGUN 414 View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Foul language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOPGUN 414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 7:04am

WOW!!!

nice...

Edited by TOPGUN 414
A5
RT
Mp5 clip
Mp5 handguard
dual offset rail
tactical flashlight w p/s
42mm simmons redot
polished internals
maddman spring kit
starfire bolt
fx style stock
14in nightstik barrel
BearClaw View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:06am
Well as for the toyota argument well heck guss all my vehicals are junk then right cause i cant do that with mine

Hell i had a 77 dodge van that roled the odomete 4 times aka 400,000kms and it took only regualr maintanece still had the original 318 v8 and 727 3 speed auto.  It shifted crappy and the engein was in need of a new carb but it ran.  But that 77 as reliale as it was did break down it was all items that are considered wearable compnents but it did break.  shocks, battery, belts, filters gaskets, break lines and paint jobs.  I know the entire history of the truck too as i was my grandfathers since new.  I have since sold it to a family member (grand fathers brother) and it Still running strong but has gotten a FULL revamp to the exterior and a MAJOR tune up replaced the trans cooler and new filter for the trans New carb and full engien tune up.  repaired the choke and put on a headers back exhuast.  It looks real good now runs amazing.  The interio was still like new had shag carpeting (Blue) and a double bed and a fridge and Black and white TV.  Swivel drivers and passengers seats so you could gain acsess to the back easily and both a CD player and Tape Deck set so you could actually play differant music in the back than in the front. 

I got some old pics of it too LOL.

Never sold a vheical with less than 150,000kms and with the exception of my current truck never put alot of money in any of em.  My first car had 200,000kms but was killed by my own hand (locked the wast gate on the turbo and blew the head gasket Twice (once craked the head itself) till finally it ate the trans.  MY secode a ford ranger i had since 30,000kms and took to 150,000kms only changed spark plugs a o2 sensor and tires.  3rd is that van.  My 4th is my current truck with quite a few repairs being as it previously was a farm truck (kinda been a minor restor project) now has 200,000kms and runs better than new with less than $15,000 in total (but im selling it now for a smaller truck AGAIN).  My fifth my VW with 320,000kms witch i have just sold to my brother.  No money in this one yet Needs a CV shaft and the previouse owner put in a new more powerfull engein in it he had from a totaled car.  THe original engine was given too me and still ran fine and started first shot.  and now my Bike welll it still only has 36,000kms and runs like new cause well its prety new.
AGD RT ULE AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN SL68II
DANGEROUS POWER E1
TIPPMANN A5
SHERIDAN PGP2
AGD 68 AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN PRO-CARBINE
EMPIRE TRRACER
Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

traded 2yo strike for crappy title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

has anyone heard of a VW phaeton? theyr supposed to be nice. my dad told me about how he wants one. theyre supposed to be like 60k.

not exactly the sleekest lookin things, but they are supposed to be top of the line, on par with mercades and jag.

Discontinued. Quite sad, really. The interior was nicer than that of a 7 but VW found the Phaeton to be more fitting of the Audi 'nameplate'. Or more simply, people didn't want to spend 70k on a volkswagon. So kiss it good bye, maybe you will be able to score a good deal on one though.

I've heard of them going for 40-45k used in great condition. Bad for the old owners, good for you. Kinda like an electro cocker
devil-fire View Drop Down
Strike 2 - filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devil-fire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 1:47pm

oh yea! i forgot about the mercedes Sl 55.  (if some one didn't put it up yet)

98% of paintballers act gangsta', if you are of the 2% that are normal, put this this in your sig.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by amishman89 amishman89 wrote:

†This doent particuly pertain but, One of my schools teachers owns a Porche. Its nice except for one thing. He painted the whole thing brown.Even the rims. It brings a tear to my eye every time I see this brown turd driving by.Such a nice car but...its..(tear rolls down cheek*....brown.
That's hilarious
"People who see the future earlier than others are always feared and misunderstood." - Jose Canseco
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

^^ God that thing is sex on wheels.

It looks fast.

And it is fast, it's a V12. Last I heard, you can switch off 6 cylanders to save fuel.
Yeah, I do really like how that car looks, the rear just out a bit much for my tastes but that's really not that important. it looks tight from all the other angles. I was about to ask about the rear-view mirrors! How much does that beast run? I like it.
"People who see the future earlier than others are always feared and misunderstood." - Jose Canseco
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by darkSIDEofMOON darkSIDEofMOON wrote:

canada now has a new law that cars over the age of 15years...i think...are except from standards.† so alot of R32 GTRs are coming into that area.†

the engine thing that cuts off half its cyclinders is nothing new.† they had the idea and built the engine liek 40 years ago.† didn't have it all worked out and the engine blew.† now they have come back with it.† chrystler has it on a few of their cars and i think benz does too.† its a nice car but i think i would have to choose a Ferrari 430 over it...no not think, i would.

i almost forgot.† the new GTR will be coming in 2007.† the lastest news is that it is a V6 turbo with about 450hp.† i almost guarntee it will have AWD and run right with the vette...hopefully with the Z06.

Nice, I love Canada. I also heard the same thing about the engine, but I wanna say I also heard they were gonna up the displacement to 3.7liters! Don't quote me on that either

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by BearClaw BearClaw wrote:

I can just see that thing at a playground: "Hey kids, I got some candy back in my van...you want some?"
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 2:48pm
^^^Hahahaha, funny because it's so true.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 2:48pm
^ it needs some tinted windows, and some fuzzy dice 
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 4:31pm
I want to get an old black van, and go all A-Team on it. That is my dream.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
BearClaw View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 5:50pm
Now now it had the dice  hanging from the curtin rod behinde the drivers seat LOL.   (yes it really did) . 

Yes it was one hell of a fun vehical.  Great for going down to the beach too.  Had duel exhuast with twin high flow mufflers no cats exiting out befor each rear tire.  Sounded awsome.  Had a chained Bear hanging from mirror (again look at my title) and black bears shadowed into the side windows.  Useds to have a mural on the hood too till it was painted agian.  I really miss that thing and one ay will build up anoher one with a diesel engine instead.

Some more Pics for your enjoyment

AGD RT ULE AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN SL68II
DANGEROUS POWER E1
TIPPMANN A5
SHERIDAN PGP2
AGD 68 AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN PRO-CARBINE
EMPIRE TRRACER
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 8:15pm
I am a toyota enthusiast and find it unfair to judge a car such as the dodge which seem most likely to be manufactured for the military as a rejected tank design.
BearClaw View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Snipa69 Snipa69 wrote:

I am a toyota enthusiast and find it unfair to judge a car such as the dodge which seem most likely to be manufactured for the military as a rejected tank design.

Ok FINE how bout my first car a 1988 Dodge Shadow ES Turbo.  Car was crashed three times by my bro.  Locked  the turbo wast gate shut so it pumped boost past 15lbs and held it their way over the factoy 7lbs (had a boost gauge on the car).  Car was ugly as sin when i sold it and the trans needed new seals.  The tq converter pump was leaking pretty good put in a liter a week.  My bro drove it past 200kms/hr and then blew a gasket due to the above mentioned boost levels.  But other than the gasket and head(my bros fault not the cars) and repairing the accidents damage (Again my bros fault) it seemed to run  prefectly fine with literally ONLY tune ups and and brakes till i sold it in 2000 for $1000 with 200,000kms.

Was a blast to drive and was dang quick for what it was.  Smoked many unsupecting hondas with it LOL.  Stock 150hp but with the locked wast gate K&N and a flowmaster exhuast its was probly around 180-190hp out of a 2900lbs car. 

Then of course i had a 1999 Ford ranger i beat up to no end and overloaded on numerous occashions.  Never needed anything but sparkplugs, an o2 sensor, and brakes and of course oil and filters.

Put 150,000kms befor selling and it still ran like new.

Then i also had a 1986 VW Golf with 320,000kms and counting (Sold it to my Bro).  Nothing too mutch more than werable stuff gone thrue two batts though and a alt belt and had to make a new way to tenshions the alt belt as the old mount snaped when i replaced the belt.  But alas this one did have a newer engine for HP reasons but i did get the old engein as well and it still ran fine just smoked a bit but im shure it just needed the Injection pump adjusted.  VERY bare to the bone car but fun none the less took this one rallying and even managed  catching some air and drove home no troubles.  Bro says it needs a CV shaft soon so thats a whole $60 fix.

Also have my current truck but its not a good example as it was a project truck.  It was a farm truck i bought and fixed up purly to compete with my buddies Dodge cummins truck that he paid a Fortune for.  Its circumstance that transformed it into a daily driver.

My point is i dont care what ya drive for the most part if ya maintain em right they all gona last.  Is it coincidence all my vehicals give me little to no trouble No matter what make or model?????  Hell the bloddy shadow is a glorifyed K car the most natoriouse POS ever made yet mine held up fine i wonder why????  I still beat the crap outa my cars so it cant be that its just how their maintaned.  That shadow i ran 5w 50 Synthetic engine oil changed every 3000kms and filled with a minimum of 91 octane fuel.  It was left ideling for 30sec-1min befor shut down all the time to alow the turbo to spool down.  The timebelt was always changed at the correct intervals as was the trans fluid.

IM outa cars now though LOL   only got a Motorcycle and a home built mini bike (Joint effort between me and my bro $150 a peice to build) left i did not post

Edited by BearClaw
AGD RT ULE AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN SL68II
DANGEROUS POWER E1
TIPPMANN A5
SHERIDAN PGP2
AGD 68 AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN PRO-CARBINE
EMPIRE TRRACER
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 2:34pm
Hey Bearclaw, I was wondering, maybe it's a dumb question but I really am curious, but how high of an octane can a normal car that is fine running on 87 octane? Mainly what I'm asking, is I run crappy gas all the time in my altima, and it runs fine. It is designed to run on 87 octane or higher.

My brother-in-law is HUGE into quads/ATVs, and he has a couple barrels of 110 octane "race gas" at his house at all times. I was thinking about diluting my pump gas with this race gas, to get a higher octane, closer to the mid-high 90's....my bro-in-law suggests/claims that I can run straight 110 octane race gas in my Nissan that is designed to run on 87 octane.

I don't really trust him that much, so I was wondering if you knew what was up? Thanks.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 2:37pm
oh yeah, and I read a pretty extensive article awhile back about how Tolulene(sp?), the paint thinner I believe, the stuff that idiots huff to get high, can be safely and cheaply used as an octane booster
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 2:37pm
I think the higher the octane rating, the more efficiently the gas will burn.

If your car is designed to run on 87, than 110 might be pointless overkill.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 6:09pm
Yeah, that's what I'm wondering, is more better? Is there a point of diminishing return? Can it damage my engine?
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 6:11pm
I dont think it will damage the engine, it will actualy burn cleaner and more efficiently, you might notice things like a smoother idle, and it will run a little better.

But if you arent hearing knocks in the engine, your fine and dont need higher octane in your fuel.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 6:13pm
Yeah I don't hear any knocks or anything, it runs like a champ pretty much, but if it doesn't hurt I may as well try it out
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic