FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

me make an anti-noob gun...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2006 at 5:28am
dude just  does not count as a quality reply. is it really that hard to type a few words or form sentences with afore-mentioned words and make coherent sentences to express an idea?
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2006 at 6:59am
Only youm0nt is allowed to do that.
JawaHippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JawaHippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2006 at 4:51pm
yall forgot about tracers,c4s strapped inside ofr a wider effect and ummm like  a pair of dice on it ...you have to have dice
thing your girl friend said to you last time you played "like omg i totaly just bunkered you"
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2006 at 11:25pm
^what are you talking about.
sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2006 at 11:36pm
im not really sure what he just said...
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
maddog312us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddog312us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2006 at 3:05am
These type of post really piss me off i mean if it weren't for newbs then the sport would be no more the people that started paintball were newbs . All these anti newb people should die a slow and painful death.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2006 at 9:48pm

^^^ well i'm probly gunna get shot someday so will that work for you?

maddog312us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddog312us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 4:49am

yeah that would work if u got shot in the nuts

drummerboy123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drummerboy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 10:59am
like they say the possibiliteis are endless
A-5:
-E-GripW/JCS
-BSA30mm
-J&J Ceramic 14"
-JCS POWERTUBE"GM"
-JCS VooDoo W/RVA
-StarFire Bolt
-Polished Internals
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 6:36pm

ummm how bout the head? it will exsplode so that will be cool....

monty_sniper View Drop Down
ions are better than any high end gun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monty_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by sneaky_sniper sneaky_sniper wrote:

ummm how bout the head? it will exsplode so that will be cool....

yeah... sure lol

98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball these idiots put this in your sig.
Proud owner of 3 guns and counting.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 1:06pm
Nah, a ballshot is generally quite survivable, though it would have the benefit of knocking him out of the gene pool.

Gut shots suck- a couple small calibre shots in the gut will kill him slowly and painfully.

Or you can knock him out with ether and give him tetanus.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monty_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2006 at 8:03pm

Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Nah, a ballshot is generally quite survivable, though it would have the benefit of knocking him out of the gene pool.

Gut shots suck- a couple small calibre shots in the gut will kill him slowly and painfully.

Or you can knock him out with ether and give him tetanus.

man i think there's a murder in the midst

98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball these idiots put this in your sig.
MVM91 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Filter Dodge 3/23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MVM91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2006 at 4:14pm
dude i have like 7 of those in my basement

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monty_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2006 at 7:12pm

well, since sneaky is guested, then i guess, he put styro second in command, so now i guess he is in command, styro, you are our new leader until sneaky gets back, and i own the most property so i am second. lol, well now that we got that sorted out, styro, whats next for this cannon?

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2006 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by monty_sniper monty_sniper wrote:

well, since sneaky is guested, then i guess, he put styro second in command, so now i guess he is in command, styro, you are our new leader until sneaky gets back, and i own the most property so i am second. lol, well now that we got that sorted out, styro, whats next for this cannon?

I came back, but in case of my death styro does take over...
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2006 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by maddog312us maddog312us wrote:

These type of post really piss me off i mean if it weren't for newbs then the sport would be no more the people that started paintball were newbs . All these anti newb people should die a slow and painful death.
i guess you'll just have to get a sence of humor.....  newbies are vital to the sport, yes, but there is a role newbies have to play.  It's just like picking on a little brother. 
X
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2006 at 11:50pm

Oh ya, monty, your gunna take over if somhow styro and I both die...
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monty_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2006 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

Oh ya, monty, your gunna take over if somhow styro and I both die...

ok, i'll remember that.  LONG LIVE THE NOOB CANNON AND THIS THREAD! glad to have you back.

SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2006 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

i want the most utterly inane, random, no-one-knows-this-exists country on earth. probably somewhere in africa or somethin.

I believe you are looking for Swaziland.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic