Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

me make an anti-noob gun...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
dovehunter9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dovehunter9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2005 at 12:47pm
How could anyone stop you?
20% of people understand percents and 94% don't, so keep them out of sigs
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2005 at 12:59pm
make it attachable to your orbital defense cannons!
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2005 at 8:10pm
lol, for as dumb as a thread as this is... how did it make it to 2 pages, and how did my orbital defence cannon make it to 3?
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
the_ion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_ion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by sneaky_sniper sneaky_sniper wrote:

Originally posted by monty_sniper monty_sniper wrote:

Originally posted by Cheetos3254 Cheetos3254 wrote:

all right
here is the plan, we strap some 3' wide PVC pipes to
a couple of scuba tanks, give it a swivel mount, and
put a gunner inside of it, we load it with bowling balls
with some paint thrown in there, and it has an
automated noob targeting system... i like it...

p.s. the gunner is just there cuz
ummm... no body wanted him on their team i
guess...

and that......is how we will
CONQUER THE WORLD!!!!!

BRILLIANT!!! and cheetos, ill even give you control of england, france and spain but you have to turn 2 of those countries into very large paintball fields, the last one, do whatever with it...

hey, give me germany... lol

k, u get germany, i take austrailia and ireland, styro, you have have the U.S. and im sticken u as president of the International paintballers cult...

i call Tonisia
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 1:15am
Originally posted by the_ion the_ion wrote:

Originally posted by Cheetos3254 Cheetos3254 wrote:

all right
here is the plan, we strap some 3' wide PVC pipes to
a couple of scuba tanks, give it a swivel mount, and
put a gunner inside of it, we load it with bowling balls
with some paint thrown in there, and it has an
automated noob targeting system... i like it...

p.s. the gunner is just there cuz
ummm... no body wanted him on their team i
guess...

and that......is how we will
CONQUER THE WORLD!!!!!

BRILLIANT!!! and cheetos, ill even give you control of england, france and spain but you have to turn 2 of those countries into very large paintball fields, the last one, do whatever with it...

hey, give me germany... lol

k, u get germany, i take austrailia and ireland, styro, you have have the U.S. and im sticken u as president of the International paintballers cult...

i call Tonisia

hey now... you have to request it... i will grant it if i feel you worthy... so ummm you can have greenland... *ya guys i know its big but its too cold for anyone to really want...*

^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 1:21am
Can I have the carribbean??? I mean, I am a Pirate...

It aint about black or white
becuz we human
I hope we see the light before it's ruined
My ghetto gospel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 1:40am
Originally posted by ^Pirate^ ^Pirate^ wrote:

Can I have the carribbean??? I mean, I am a Pirate...
that is true... alright, and i'll give you your own playboy bunny since you have a cool avatar...
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 2:14pm

i want the most utterly inane, random, no-one-knows-this-exists country on earth. probably somewhere in africa or somethin.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

i want the most utterly inane, random, no-one-knows-this-exists country on earth. probably somewhere in africa or somethin.

just because that was random... and i like random im gunna give you one sexy, inane, random, no-one-knows-this-exists country... i had to type in tiny unknown countries in on google to find this... u get... Moldova!!!

here is a little info on your new country...

MOLDOVA, wedged between Romania and Ukraine, has changed noticeably since independence. A beautiful, fertile land of black soil and rolling hills, Moldova had been notably mismanaged by Soviet authorities for fifty years. Today, however, free from Moscow's aid and subsidies, the small republic is none the stronger: Moldova is an independent economy for the first time, yet its most vital trade relationships have bound it in renewed dependence upon Russia. Moldova is geographically, economically, and culturally stuck fast between East and West. Though not doomed as a country - it has seen a bit of promise in recent years - Moldova is certainly not as upwardly mobile as had once been hoped.

for more go to... http://www.ournet.md/~tstevens/moldova.html

P.S. for pictures go... here... pretty little place... http://goo.levontravel.com/NEW/COUNTRY/Moldova/Moldova_home. htm

Edited by sneaky_sniper
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 7:44pm

i'sa gonna rase me sum chickuns thar!

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 10:16pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2005 at 6:45pm
alright since gotpaint? gave me this idea... of taking rocket launcher, put it on a trailer, make it so that it will turn 360 degrees in both directions, finally make sure you  have a quad powerfull enough to pull the trailer around. he gets Italy and Sicaly
ANARCHY_SCOUT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 1/24 rudeness to newer members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANARCHY_SCOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2005 at 10:57pm
I request canada so i can actually make it cool un like it is now with ther heads split in two. everyone except choopie is lame there
Gamertag: Kataklysm999
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2005 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by ANARCHY_SCOUT ANARCHY_SCOUT wrote:

I request canada so i can actually make it cool un like it is now with ther heads split in two. everyone except choopie is lame there
im gunna give it to ya, since i agree with most of what you just said
monty_sniper View Drop Down
ions are better than any high end gun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monty_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2005 at 5:48pm

boss, look at how nice of a germany is coming along, with a few more countries, and more funding i could make a bunch of feilds that are sweet. lol

98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball these idiots put this in your sig.
Proud owner of 3 guns and counting.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2005 at 6:05pm

boss, look at how nice of a germany is coming along, with a few more countries, and more funding i could make a bunch of feilds that are sweet. lol

take the east half of russia... give those guys using CO2 a first hand exsperiance of using C02 in the winter, then take the island of jamaca and cuba, nice weather, shore lines for cool re-enactments and enough area for some perty good sized fields, good job on germany by the way...
P8ntBall3r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntBall3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2005 at 7:27pm
 I just read this entire thread and i have just one thing to see ...Can i have Mexico?
Setup:
Marke:98 custom pro
Custop Products Flame drop
Barrel:12" SP Progressive
Hopper: Vieloader evolution II
98%of paintballers act gangsta if you are the 2%that are normal put this in your sig
monty_sniper View Drop Down
ions are better than any high end gun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monty_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 5:22pm

take the east half of russia... give those guys using CO2 a first hand exsperiance of using C02 in the winter, then take the island of jamaca and cuba, nice weather, shore lines for cool re-enactments and enough area for some perty good sized fields, good job on germany by the way...

will do boss, thank you

98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball these idiots put this in your sig.
Proud owner of 3 guns and counting.
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2006 at 4:00am
everyone! SEXY PARTY AT THE WHITE HOUSE!
X
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2006 at 4:13am
Do you ever run out of bad ideas? And how would you ever keep it from shooting you?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic