Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your winter break plans?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2005 at 9:14pm
Mine doesn't start until after next Friday.  You guys are lucky...
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2005 at 9:20pm
Mine starts like  the 22nd.
Mr. Spiffy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Spiffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2005 at 9:28pm
Yeah... Rutgers has got me here until the 20th, but i don't go back until the 16th (please don't flame me!!)!! I mean, this will be the only other vacation i've gotten besides thanksgiving this entire year. You could say we've gotten the cracking whip for the past 3-4 months.
Missing: 2nd star and 960+ posts to my name.
-Another victim of the system.
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2005 at 9:33pm
I'm going to work, hopefully get drunk, go snowboarding, hang out with my girlfriend, and I'm seriously considering smoking a bowl since the probation department is closed for a few days.
mutt98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutt98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2005 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by supergman supergman wrote:

Originally posted by Bango Bango wrote:

Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

I dont start break until December 23rd, then i go back 9 days later. What a ripoff.

Yup, me too. Rediculous

Same here.

ya? well we only get 5 days off.
i was at a barbeque the other day and there was this chick. her hair was on fire. but she was all about herself. you know the type.
"help ME! put ME out!"
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2005 at 9:57pm

I'm finally taking drivers training. Only like a year late...

That, and doing homework. May work in some paintball.

evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2005 at 10:27pm
get everything on all of my guns to work, play with them, probably lots of shooting guns, hunting hobos, and video games.  and hopefully there wont be too many cars on the road so i can put my car through its paces.
Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language in link 4/10/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2005 at 11:00pm
finding a job, working at it, chilling, illegal activites, getting daveellisfaced, eating, opening present(s), MYSPACE
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2005 at 11:43pm
snowboarding, skating, relaxing, designer, maybe work a bit, chill with my cousin that is coming from outta town
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
Destruction View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 12:39am
Rum, hookah, piracy, sleep, gaming, Festivus, hanging out, hopefully get back to paintball with the new stuff im getting for my phantom, not bleeding, and the project my rotund, jiggly chemistry teacher assigned us over winter BREAK.

Edited by Destruction
u dont know what to do ur getting mottor boatted

Men are from Magmar, women are from Venusaur.
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 12:43am

Originally posted by Destruction Destruction wrote:

Rum, hookah, piracy, sleep, gaming, Festivus, hanging out, hopefully get back to paintball with the new stuff im getting for my phantom, not bleeding, and the project my rotund, jiggly chemistry teacher assigned us over winter BREAK.

complain to your principle...if the teachers don't have to do work, why should students...thats the principle's mentality of my school

Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
Destruction View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 1:00am
Originally posted by TruePaintballer TruePaintballer wrote:

Originally posted by Destruction Destruction wrote:

complain to your principle...if the teachers don't have to do work, why should students...thats the principle's mentality of my school

You make a very good point but I don't know if the teachers have to do work though. I'll have to find out.

He claims that it will take us like 30-35 minutes a week (2 weeks= 1 hour) but I talked to people a year ahead of me and they said thats bull . He tends to teach as if the students are at the same level of knowledge as he is. Bot cool.

Edited by Destruction
u dont know what to do ur getting mottor boatted

Men are from Magmar, women are from Venusaur.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 8:30am

Hmmmm.....my break starts today..YAY!

Paintball, sledding, Work(Hopefully alot), Seeing Catch 22, hanging out.

Que pasa?

cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 8:43am
my last day is the 23rd, theres a party that night but im a little sceptical of the neborhood, not so much the people that will be there. probley go spend all the money i get, sit around feeling guilt for spending it all, gain 5 pounds, loose 5 pounds, go to MEP's hopfully that first week of january. shoot 500+ round out of my .22. i wanna get out as much as possable especialy with it being my senior year, and only going to one other party my entire highschool life. maybe i'll get a new grey suit, for when i got to D.C. the world may never know. 
-ProDigY- View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 4/20 faliure to follow sig rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ProDigY- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 12:01pm

Well, it's summer in Argentina right now, and I'm on summer break rather than winter break, but, my girlfriend is flying down to visit me for two weeks for her winter break.

Tomorrow night I'll be on the bus headed for Buenos Aires and she'll be here by Saturday morning.

Hoo-Rah!

jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 12:09pm
I'm flying out to North Carolina during my paid holiday to visit my parents.  They just moved out there about 2 months ago.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 12:30pm
Since I'm actually going to school next semester, I guess I'm going to enjoy my fall/winter break as much as possible. Do some skiing, take Zesty's advice, and probably pull a few DaveEllis type events. A buddy of mine is working at the ski area in town, so I think this calls for drunken midnight extream sledding! Hopefully I'll get mostly money for christmas, so maybe when I figure out how much I'll have to spend on next semester, I might be able to justify purchasing a projectile fireing christmas present for myself.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 12:36pm
Go home for a week, try to score with chicks from my high school then I'm going back to school and taking a three credit three week class.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Mr. Spiffy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Spiffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

Hmmmm.....my break starts today..YAY!

Paintball, sledding, Work(Hopefully alot), Seeing Catch 22, hanging out.

Where's Catch 22 playing?
Missing: 2nd star and 960+ posts to my name.
-Another victim of the system.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic