Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Paintball Team Guide

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Mr. Spiffy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Spiffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2005 at 11:57am
Originally posted by tippyfan302 tippyfan302 wrote:

i want to thank you all me and a few buddys are going to start a team in our little town and this will really help

Always a pleasure .
Missing: 2nd star and 960+ posts to my name.
-Another victim of the system.
bushmasteruser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushmasteruser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 8:20pm
you need to get 3 pasonite young players and enter in smaller young guns tournaments, and as you get better you pick up a couple of new players, then join in larger tournaments, eventualy you will have a deisent team, oh, most importantly learn to get a long with one another once one member leaves your team will go downt the drain. Also dont be stupid, if a ref calls you  out go out, and dont cheat. I hate getting shot out by a player with a bid paint splat on him/her, or their equiptment.
bushmaster bko,viewloader evolution II, crossfire 47ci 3000psi tank
Ilford Rule View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilford Rule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2006 at 9:36pm
this only works if your team shoots mechs or has adjustable board caps:
cap everyones gun at 5 bps. play. you will obviously notice much better shooting develop as people aim instead of spray.

you can also try only using one trigger finger, etc.
CPro (w/ polished internals)
14" Bigshot
BT SBS
Various Rails
NcSTAR D4B
Macro
AA 68/45

CCI Phantom
45 Grips
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 7:32pm
FOR ALL PEOPLE POSTiNG ON TEAM NAMES:

your name should be something that represents you and your team mates.  Something that says who you are, not what someone on here thinks sounds funny.  if you have sponcers try to figure out a way of promating there name in your teams name. EX: SMD StoneDak Destruction. 

and for sponcers try REDZ they are a really great company and sponcer alot of teams.
the flanker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the flanker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:02pm
I will admit this is a great post

perhaps the greatest movie ever
SlimJim00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlimJim00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2006 at 1:41pm

Hey guys, I have to do some report on "future jobs" and I need some help. I "want to be" a team manager and I need to know the following things:

1) Primary and secondary job responsibilities

2) necessary training and education

3) salary and benefits

I googled and tried to find some awnsers but no such luck. You guys can, please email me the awnsers at slimjimktm@yahoo.com . You guys are my last hope.

Thanks

James East
A-5
quiet riot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quiet riot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2006 at 8:43pm
hay me and my freinds are starting a team any names we need to think of some ?? thanx
98% of paintballers act gangsta', if you are the 2% that are normal, put this in your sig.

Zyrotallic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zyrotallic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2006 at 12:02am
 Iwanted make a team man thanks this is some good advice now i can try to do it

Edited by Zyrotallic - 29 April 2006 at 12:04am
thornygravy View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Language 5/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thornygravy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 11:30am

good post

Edited by thornygravy - 26 May 2006 at 11:30am
-Tippy 98c
-Polished Interns.
-RD Double Trig.
-5'' Drop
-j+j ceram 14''
-12v revy x-board
-SmartParts Grips
-Pen Spring Mod
-Milled Rear Sight
-Filled Front Grip