Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

! Freak Kit !

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bio123 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 December 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 108
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bio123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ! Freak Kit !
    Posted: 11 December 2005 at 5:45pm
how much does the freak kit cost. and is ther such thing as just a kit barrel?  iam looking for a price range between $50-$100 or is the all american good too.

Edited by Bio123
Back to Top
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Joined: 05 September 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 10156
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 5:54pm
You're looking at about a hundred bucks for a freak front, abck, and insert. The kit with all the inserts runs about a hundred bucks itself, so it's likely out of your price range.

I'd reccommend a Lapco bigshot if you sue larger paint, or a J%J Ceramic if you use small to medium paint. Both are inexpensive.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Back to Top
TippmannBro View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Enos for Prez.

Joined: 31 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 523
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannBro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 6:01pm
You could also look into the Freak Jr. Kit. It comes with the back, a 14 inch front piece, and three inserts. It runs about $90 or so, and comes with the barrel. Other Freak Kits only come with the inserts, and you have to buy the front and back separately. Alltogether, this costs about $160 or more. I think that www.paintballgear.com has a special going on for those, but I would be suprised to see them in stock...
WAR EAGLE!!!

Back to Top
djrock View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Guested - Filter Dodge 01/13/06

Joined: 31 July 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1244
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 6:32pm
I have one, they kick ass. It cost like $120 for me when I bought it used.

It's been changed jackass.
Back to Top
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 15 October 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 5643
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 6:32pm
I'd get the All American. Great barrel for what it costs ($70). Even though it doesn't utalize different size inserts as the Freak does, it still has great performance.
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
Back to Top
monty_sniper View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
ions are better than any high end gun

Joined: 17 September 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 600
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monty_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 6:42pm
save up and buy the freak.
98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball these idiots put this in your sig.
Proud owner of 3 guns and counting.
Back to Top
dyedude0007 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 28 November 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 66
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyedude0007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 9:38pm

around [$100-160$]

98% of people on this forum listen to rap music, if your the other 2% put your sig.

98% of teens have tryed pot if your the other 2% put your sig.

PAIN is GOOD it lets you know your ALIVE.
Back to Top
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Joined: 02 December 2003
Location: Neutral Zone
Status: Offline
Points: 13330
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 9:47pm
Get a Lapco Bigshot

Best $50 I've ever spent
Back to Top
sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Joined: 05 September 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1325
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 10:13pm

Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

You're looking at about a hundred bucks for a freak front, abck, and insert. The kit with all the inserts runs about a hundred bucks itself, so it's likely out of your price range.

I'd reccommend a Lapco bigshot if you sue larger paint, or a J%J Ceramic if you use small to medium paint. Both are inexpensive.

damn dude wherd u look? www.actionvillage.com has the front back and all 6 inserts for 120 or 130

[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
Back to Top
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Whiner

Joined: 10 July 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4722
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

Get a Lapco Bigshot

Best $50 I've ever spent

Sig is WAY too big.
Back to Top
DarkSideEchoes View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 01 June 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 586
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkSideEchoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by sneaky_sniper sneaky_sniper wrote:

Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

You're looking at about a hundred bucks for a freak front, abck, and insert. The kit with all the inserts runs about a hundred bucks itself, so it's likely out of your price range.

I'd reccommend a Lapco bigshot if you sue larger paint, or a J%J Ceramic if you use small to medium paint. Both are inexpensive.

damn dude wherd u look? www.actionvillage.com has the front back and all 6 inserts for 120 or 130

I think you better check again...

Back to Top
sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Joined: 05 September 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1325
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 11:12pm
its 140 somthen cuz u get a $15 discount if u get the whole kit front and back, *non stainless steel*
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
Back to Top
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Joined: 20 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4454
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 8:44am
Can allways try ebay. But yeah around $150 or so. Think about a freak back with a St!ffi tip? Get a .689 insert and your should be set for woodsball. If your a speedballer then youll probably want more inserts.

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
Back to Top
djrock View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Guested - Filter Dodge 01/13/06

Joined: 31 July 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1244
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 2:45pm
Forget Lapco barrels.

It's been changed jackass.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.187 seconds.