Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does this bother anyone else?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author
Ghostslinger View Drop Down
Make me a toejam sandwich

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghostslinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

On the contrary - this thread delivers.

:)

and i started it all

98 custom
R/T
16 in. J&J ceramic
SystemX N2 system 3000psi

If I had a paintball for
every time I got called pale even though I'm one step above untannable... well I guess I could play the PSP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghostslinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 4:24pm

Originally posted by Project Irene Project Irene wrote:

The bible verse is clear.  Overanalyization leaves doubt in all things.

While obviously true in a literal sense, in context this may be the scariest thing I have seen on here in a while.  We have this kind of thinking to thank for the Dark Ages, the Inquisition, the Crusades, and many other fine moments of anti-intellectual religious folly.

Holy Cow.

I have scared you?

98 custom
R/T
16 in. J&J ceramic

If I had a paintball for
every time I got called pale even though I'm one step above untannable... well I guess I could play the PSP
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 4:26pm
If you are Project Irene, then yes.  Otherwise, not so much...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghostslinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 4:42pm
im so glad ive sparked suchan intellectual debate between most of the forum
98 custom
R/T
16 in. J&J ceramic

If I had a paintball for
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 5:26pm
I qoute the Bible all the time, I am very Christian and faithful. I think it is rude and ignorant of you to start to minorly persecute these individuals based on your beliefs.
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 5:59pm
It's rude of you to spout your beliefs at others.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghostslinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 6:01pm

dont talk to me about persecution! and im not persecuting these people.  im merely saying that i know people who arent faithful yet they try to fake it by writing such things in their profiles.  it is only a minor annoyance to me which gets larger each time i see someone else whose even less faithful or almost despising of their religion (hipocrites i guess)

98 custom
R/T
16 in. J&J ceramic

If I had a paintball for

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghostslinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 6:17pm
and besides if you're Christian, dont u think a Jewish person would understand persecution in their history better than a Christian? Where were Crusades where Christians were killed and not Jews or gypsies and such?  Where was the Holocaust where 6 million Christians died and not Jews and others?  In fact, wat about the ethnic "cleansings"  started by some Christians in Bosnia that many soldiers have died to take care of because Christians didnt like the other peoples religion?  Im not saying you're a bad guy or that anyone Christian is, but it makes me mad when someone saysim persecuting someone when Jews never have and in the Torah it says welcome the stranger in your land for you were once strangers in the land of Egypt.
98 custom
R/T
16 in. J&J ceramic

If I had a paintball for
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 11:03pm
I was going to make a comment about one of the posts in this thread but all trains of thoughts derailed after reading the post immediately above mine....

All I hear in my head is, WHAT!?!
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

And, once again, nobody (here, anyway) is saying that it does.  Science doesn't care about religion.

Bingo.

I can tell you as a kid who has gone to a "Christian" school nearly his whole life, that they try to instill this great fear of Science into you.

I have been tought since the 6th grade that Scientists and evil dirty Evolutionists are out to get the bible and hate Jesus.

I have heard the line "There is more to prove Creation right than Evolution" more times than you can count, and I laugh each time.

I've never ever been to a christian school.

I take it Science is just a correct as religeon. For me Science explains gods creation...

I'm just argueing to argue.

Edited by *Stealth*
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 11:59pm

(1) Ok dude by saying "fake" and such with no proof that is minor persecution...I say as I see, you are welcome to your opinion.

(2) Jewish people didn't die because of their faith in the Holocaust...it was because of their appearance (ie. Master Race)...

(3) People persecuting other people and state they are Christian, is not Christianity. It is a cult of people who claim to faith to do action against humanity.

Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 12:05am
No, my town is about 80% jewish.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 12:28am
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

I was going to make a comment about one of the posts in this thread but all trains of thoughts derailed after reading the post immediately above mine....

All I hear in my head is, WHAT!?!
I could also make no sense of that

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghostslinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 12:12pm
this thread must end soon! and yes their faith was part of the killing (wats ironic is that i could have survived it because i had blond hair and blue eyes)
98 custom
R/T
16 in. J&J ceramic

If I had a paintball for
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by TippmannBro TippmannBro wrote:

Cadet Sergeant, are you in CAP? (Off topic, I know.)
i have no clue what this CAP means care to explane?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghostslinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 12:26pm
me either but it sounds familiar...
98 custom
R/T
16 in. J&J ceramic

If I had a paintball for
TippmannBro View Drop Down
Enos for Prez.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannBro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 12:30pm

Originally posted by cadet_sergeant cadet_sergeant wrote:

Originally posted by TippmannBro TippmannBro wrote:

Cadet Sergeant, are you in CAP? (Off topic, I know.)
i have no clue what this CAP means care to explane?

Just wondering where you got the title Cadet Sergeant from.

CAP stands for Civil Air Patrol, the civilian auxiliary of the Air Force, and it has a cadet program that is a lot like Junior ROTC.

WAR EAGLE!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghostslinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 12:41pm
ooo ok
98 custom
R/T
16 in. J&J ceramic

If I had a paintball for
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 12:47pm

Actually, I'm gonna lock this if the blatant and open hatred for certain religious practices fails to stop.

State your opinions, sure, but theres no reason to be openly hateful about it.

I am supposed to lock threads that are offensive, and to be perfectly honest with you, I'm offended by some of the material in here. Either civilly discuss the topic and cease the intolerance or I'm canning this.

Edited by Reb Cpl

rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 12:55pm
My take on religion:

Judeaism: Claim to be Gods chosen people, most Jews wish he would choose someone else once in a while

Chritianity: Christ's teaching somehow turn into "Burn the heritics! Science is teh devil! Aids from god sodomites!" Also, "Jesus said he's coming bak, so you better look busy when he gets here."

Islam: Avoid unclean foods, pray often, give to the poor, not to big on shaving(men and women), value martyrdom. Must be embarrassing to get to paradise and tell everyone you exploded prematurly, or get your 70 virgins and find out why nobody wanted them before they died. Why do they cover their women? Are they incredibly hot and they want them all to theirselves? Or would they frighten small children without the veils?

Bhuddist: Get pushed around a lot and don't do crap about it, look at Tibet. Also occasionally protest by lighting themselves on fire.

Hinduism: Oh yeah! Well, our Gods could beat up your Gods! WE've got gods with 8 arms and elephant tusks, I mean, come on.

Athiest: Have annoying habit of forcing their beleifs on everybody. Kinda high stakes in case you're wrong. Also, ones who highly beleiv in enjoying this life since it's the only one we have are probably more likely to be carrying STDs.

Edited by rednekk98
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic