Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paintball revolver!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
shmavistime View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shmavistime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paintball revolver!
    Posted: 09 December 2005 at 11:56am
I finally finished it,(the top one). Did everything myself including the grips with the buffolo nickles. so:

Edited by shmavistime
41(no joke) guns and counting
the .50 cal warrior
bluemunky View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2005 at 11:58am
I demand a video.
Strike 2 - Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shmavistime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2005 at 12:01pm
I dont have a video camera, maybe ill borrow my friends, but he didnt have a snow day like me.
the .50 cal warrior
Tippy740 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippy740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2005 at 12:33pm

NICE

A-5

R/T
Double Trigger
Expansion Chamber
Remote Hose
16' WERKS Barrel
Polished Internals
Trigger Mods
wolf2jester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wolf2jester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2005 at 12:37pm

is it fully working and dose it shoot 68 cal or smaller.

that is amazing    (Defantly intamadating)

Strike 2 - Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shmavistime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2005 at 1:17pm
that cylinder is a little messed up because it was melted and i fixed as best as i could so it cycles almost perfctly. the gun is working completley and shoots .50 cal paintballs. I had 4 now I only own two.
the .50 cal warrior
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2005 at 2:36pm
thats crazy please try to get a vid up
Mitchthesniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mitchthesniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2005 at 3:27pm
would you be willing to sell one?
I shall not flag or fail. I shall go on to the end. I shall defend my island whatever the cost may be. I shall fight in the hills and in the streets. I shall never surrender.
UV Halo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UV Halo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2005 at 4:29pm
Why is a video of this so important?  These things were common back when the Nelson 007, Sheridan PGP, and the Splatmaster were the major markers of the day.  These made brief entry and then, they were destroyed by the direct feed hopper concept, and the Constant Air.

Ever fired a revolver BB, or pellet gun?  The paintball ones, were direct descendants and worked exactly the same way.  They were just modified to rotate more per cocking of the hammer (since balls are bigger).  Some were single action only (you had to cock the hammer then fire), while some were single and double action (same as above but, you could also just pull the trigger).

For a very brief time, I believe there were .68  guns as well (right before they went away from the market).
M98C- W/QwkStrpCut
Comp Air & Palmer Fatty Stab
Gas-Thru Stock
Lapco Sight Rail W/ADCO 30MM EDOT
Qloader W/ CMS
Freak SS W/Stif-Tip * Flatline * Armson Stealth
paintbusta View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2005 at 4:34pm
nice i like it
Strike 2 - Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shmavistime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2005 at 6:34pm
They had a .62 caliber version called the AGA 62, but those died out even quicker to to the paint size. Theres a guy selling the AG's for $50 but theyre beat up pretty bad, it would be a wall hanger of course though since paint is next to non existant.

Ill post a video when i can just because i knocked out the old aluminum barrel and put in a brass one. The old one was rusted pretty bad.
BTW, I wont sell one, im actaully looking for more.
the .50 cal warrior
MajinKai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MajinKai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2005 at 7:19pm

How is the CO2 routed to fire the paintballs from the chamber. You use a 12 gram in the grip or something like that right?

MajinKai
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2005 at 11:36pm
Wow....thats awesome. I'd love to shoot one sometime. Nice job!
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Strike 2 - Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shmavistime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2005 at 8:37am
Originally posted by MajinKai MajinKai wrote:

How is the CO2 routed to fire the paintballs from the chamber. You use a 12 gram in the grip or something like that right?

Your right, its in the grip. When you need to change 12 grams(every 40 shots or so), the left grip pops off and you put a new 12 gram in.

Thanks everyone.
the .50 cal warrior
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2005 at 10:36am

if anyone knows where you can find these, please tell me... They shouldnt be TOO hard to find, you can find 1968 schwinn stingrays everywhere

All I need is an sl 68 II and a pro carbine(Newer model) and ill be good

Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2005 at 5:10pm
Sweet.  A vid would be awesome, but I love the gun either way.
TippmannBro View Drop Down
Enos for Prez.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannBro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2005 at 5:28pm

Very cool. Nice detail with the nickles in the grip like that. It adds to the Old Western look...

8.5/10

WAR EAGLE!!!

98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2005 at 7:40pm
Those are pretty awesome nice job.
Strike 2 - Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shmavistime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2005 at 8:44pm
Ill get a vid up soon enough.
the .50 cal warrior
10,000 Fists View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10,000 Fists Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2005 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by sinisterNorth sinisterNorth wrote:

Wow....thats awesome. I'd love to shoot one sometime. Nice job!

Yeah, no kidding.
Custom Pro
Flatline
J&J Ceramic 14"
PMI Remote Coil
HomeMade Sniper 14round loader
JT Spectra Proshield
Full Camo Gear
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic