Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

any SP-8 Sightings?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
skruge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skruge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2005 at 11:01pm
fine then, back on topic. i saw a couple of snapshots on the net of accessories for the sp-8. i saw a single trigger for the sp-8. i think earlier in this thread people were complaining about the double trigger. i also saw a stock, rail kit, and scope that made it look exactly like the xm8. pretty cool aside from it being an electro gun.
Hail to all the nazis on this board. facism lives on! (sarcasm if you cant tell)

nobody likes a
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 11:58am
Skruge, tehre should be pictures on page 1 or 2 of this thread of the SP8 with the red-dot sight, stock and the barrel kit mounted for the SP8 look. The single trigger is new to me though- I'm glad to see they fixed that so quickly. Is there a replacement trigger guard as well?
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
skruge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skruge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 12:10pm
well it looks that way from the pictures i saw. if i find the link again i will post it. 
Hail to all the nazis on this board. facism lives on! (sarcasm if you cant tell)

nobody likes a
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 2:41pm
It was the biggest waste of free time spart parts had.
Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 4:21pm

Ok - message for the two children in this thread masquerading as adults (that would be Justice and brihard):

Stop it.  Right now.  My finger is poised and ready on the strike button.  Your language is inappropriate, your demeanour is inappropriate, and, frankly, you are both setting a poor example for younger forumers.  We have few enough adults on here as it is; it would be nice if the few adults we DO have could actually ACT like adults.

Shame on both of you.

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 5:21pm
If a person goes out of their way to drift a thread to attack or offend me, I will reply to defend myself, always. Particularly when they attack the military, either the one I'm proud to be a part of, or any other deserving of respect. I do not, and will not take comments like that lying down, either now or in the future, and I will give people exactly the same respect they give me.

That being said, I posted my desire to end the garbage and move on with the thread several days ago, and he carried on nonetheless, which I basically ignored to let the thread get back on track.

As far as I'm concerned, it's done and over with from my end and has been for several days.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

Ghostslinger View Drop Down
Make me a toejam sandwich

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghostslinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2005 at 7:24pm
mods...pz lay off or u might stir up old  flames again (although its been a week when i post this) and ill put in my comments.  ive never had a chance tto feel or fire one and in my opinion it doesnt look that good
98 custom
R/T
16 in. J&J ceramic
SystemX N2 system 3000psi

If I had a paintball for
every time I got called pale even though I'm one step above untannable... well I guess I could play the PSP
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2005 at 7:31pm
Well, if you haven't held or fired one why try to criticize it? It's an Ion with a different body. Thsoe who like the Ion and enjoy MilSim should be thoroughly happy with this marker. Sure it's unwieldy or bulky for speedball, but it's not aimed at that market whatsoever.

You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2005 at 9:03pm
Way to bump up a week old thread.
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2005 at 11:59pm
lol...my late jab input...they are ugly/are an ion/overpriced
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
ANARCHY_SCOUT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 1/24 rudeness to newer members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANARCHY_SCOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2005 at 12:05am
Originally posted by djrock djrock wrote:

That is funny, why haven't any of my local pro-shops ordered any yet? All they are is an Ion with a new body for woodsball.

SP trying to take over whats new?
Gamertag: Kataklysm999
eliminator View Drop Down
Drinks from the Toilet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eliminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2005 at 7:30pm
justice... i thought u were pretty cool untill u flamed people for bein in the canadian army and the na made fun at his name... ne ways i really don't like tha gun. its truly ugly! like ur mom... jk. realy im jokin
__||__
[        }------ =() =()
//'   ||
R THOSE MY BALLS ON UR FACE
Ilford Rule View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilford Rule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2005 at 10:59pm
A couple days ago I was allowed the privilige (?) of trying out the SP-8. It was my first time trying an Ion in general so the store owner let me try that to. Pretty much its a lot heavier, and thats the main difference. Also a WAY longer barrel (at 19" its longer then most). Also, the lack of a front handle makes the double trigger kind of useless, but if you used the single trigger mentioned above it would kick... well... you know. All in all a good gun, i like the blade trigger, but the Ion is better value/weight.
CPro (w/ polished internals)
14" Bigshot
BT SBS
Various Rails
NcSTAR D4B
Macro
AA 68/45

CCI Phantom
45 Grips
Mr. Spiffy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Spiffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2005 at 1:54pm
...I'll just stick with my Tippmann(s) . I don't know what all the fuss is about. I mean, I've never been a big milslim guy. I have to ration out money as it is and prefer to get upgrades for function over appearance. I also don't like making a marker look like an machine ACTUALLY designed to kill. I like to remind myself from time to time that this is still a sport... I hope .

But as for Ions and whatever form they come in, I've heard many a good thing about them. I trust then that this new incarnation of the smart parts econo-class marker is just as good as any on the field.

Interesting how other manufacturers finally cought on to the Tippmann philosophy .
Missing: 2nd star and 960+ posts to my name.
-Another victim of the system.
eliminator View Drop Down
Drinks from the Toilet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eliminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2005 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

Way to bump up a week old thread.
this is an long time scine ions came out but.. did u sell ur a-5 after to get the ion?
__||__
[        }------ =() =()
//'   ||
R THOSE MY BALLS ON UR FACE
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2005 at 4:18pm
I traded (2) A-5's for an "uped" ION. Painted that sucker dark green and have been using it ever since.

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2005 at 4:26pm
For speedball, I presume?

What upgrades?

Ilford Rule View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilford Rule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2005 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Mr. Spiffy Mr. Spiffy wrote:

...I'll just stick with my Tippmann(s) . I don't know what all the fuss is about. I mean, I've never been a big milslim guy. I have to ration out money as it is and prefer to get upgrades for function over appearance. I also don't like making a marker look like an machine ACTUALLY designed to kill. I like to remind myself from time to time that this is still a sport... I hope .

But as for Ions and whatever form they come in, I've heard many a good thing about them. I trust then that this new incarnation of the smart parts econo-class marker is just as good as any on the field.

Interesting how other manufacturers finally cought on to the Tippmann philosophy .

I wouldn't buy the SP-8... It is really neat though. As I said, I like the flat (blade) trigger WAY more then the trigger with the bump. Its all personal preference I guess. Not good for speed ball, but at the same time, its pretty easy to rip with this thing.
CPro (w/ polished internals)
14" Bigshot
BT SBS
Various Rails
NcSTAR D4B
Macro
AA 68/45

CCI Phantom
45 Grips
Mr. Spiffy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Spiffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2005 at 9:17pm
Well, obviously it hasn't convert me from my Tippmann preference .
Missing: 2nd star and 960+ posts to my name.
-Another victim of the system.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic