FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Marijuana is bad for you.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested. inapproproate links take 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 12:19am
k im drunk this thread sucks

poor tippmann forum

Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 6:46am
Originally posted by bluemunky bluemunky wrote:

Originally posted by Apu Apu wrote:

Ok bluemunky, after that totally idiotic post on the last page you are no longer allowed to share your views on marijuana. I'm not even going to comment on the AK-47 part.

Do I get an explanation as to why it was an idiotic post?
Well first of all, living in the states, I highly doubt you have ever even seen real AK-47 because you pretty much will not get a real strain of week 99/100 times. AK-47 does not make you trip, there is nothing special about it at all besides the high THC count in it. And you could smoke AK-47 all you want, theres nothing special about it.
I need a new Sig...
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 6:50am
And Bunkered, by not being the most pleasent chat member, do you mean the year or two ago you use to emo the chat up with your life story about how your lesbian girl had sex with a monkey at the zoo, and your dad beat you with the dull side of a meat cleaver or whatever?
I need a new Sig...
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 11:47am
Exactly Apu, Bunkered usued to be pathetic to a point where I was beyond annoyed by him and actually pitied him. But really he's the same tool with something different to talk about.

Plenty of cultures do meditating without the aid of drugs. But if I were to starve myself, or beat myself with a flail, you'd think I was nuts. Even the Native peyote culture didn't really catch on until the 1890's when the tribes had been forced onto reservations. It's escapism from a reality they aren't happy with. If you really need to learn how to relax, take up fly fishing or something.

I've known too many people who have friendships based only on drug use. How many of the people you hang out with now would you still hang out with 6 months from now if you totally stopped doing drugs? Granted, I wouldn't doubt there'd be a few, but in hindsight wouldn't it have been possible to have been friends with these people before you did drugs if you could just learn to chill out and open up a bit?

If you really need chemical aid to function like a normal human being, maybe you need chemicals prescribed by a doctor.
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 3:17pm
Well, the only drug I currently use is alcohol, and that is only occassionally.
I had the same thoughts that you did when I got busted. "Will most of my new friends still hang out with me since I can't smoke and do drugs now?"
Well, the answer has been yes so far.
I still hang out with the same people, go to the same parties, do the same things (other than the drugs), and none of my friendships that started off as smoking buddies have dissolved.

Maybe that's fairly unique and I just happened to pick good people to hang out with, but I am satisfied.

I wouldn't think you were crazy to "starve yourself" (I assume you mean some form of fasting), as long as you were doing it for a purpose other than to lose some weight quick because that's just plain doesn't work.

Yes, I used to be "emo" in a lot of ways.
That's in the past. I have moved on. Why don't you?
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 3:19pm
How exactly do you "use" alcohol. I asume its the typical american way.
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 3:20pm
Oh, one other thing...
Who said I need chemicals to function normally?

I function perfectly normally without weed.
However, had I never smoked weed I would likely be trapped in the same mental state that I was a couple of years ago.
That's why I say it can be a learning tool. Even after the effects are long gone, the practical application of what you experienced can be used in your every day life.
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

How exactly do you "use" alcohol. I asume its the typical american way.

I drink it...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 3:22pm
Science says you need chemicles to function properly. Too much or too little of any one chemicle naturaly produced by your body and you will feel the need to burst out laughing at inapropriate times, or feel complete and utter hopelesness.

How much do you drink it? Do you drink it by itself? With dinner? What, you arent telling me anything by just saying you drink it. I drink it too, and i can almost guarantee i dont drink it the way you do.

Edited by DBibeau855
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 3:29pm
It depends on my mood, the atmosphere I'm in, and if I have to drive.

If I'm just chilling with my friends on a Friday night I'll have a beer or two. Enjoy the flavor, possibly get a mild buzz, but not get drunk.
If I go to a party and can spend the night, I'll drink a pint of Jack Daniels or somewhere around 10 beers.
Very rarely, I drink to get super-drunk. On those nights, I might drink a fifth. It's uncommon for me to drink that much, because I like to be able to stand up, speak coherently, and not feel sick. I've only drank this much 3 times in my life.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 3:31pm
You are a model of "american" culture.
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 3:36pm
Well, I DO live in America.
What do you do? Get super smashed every night?
Never drink more than one beer?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 3:38pm
If i drink its with lunch or dinner. A glass or two with dinner, or a bottle of wine with family.

Edited by DBibeau855
Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language in link 4/10/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 3:38pm
i inject 153 proof grain alcohol right into my brain, it gets you super drunk.
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 3:41pm
And that makes you superior because it's more of a European culture?

I'm different than you. Get over it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 3:45pm
Yup. Precisely. I really do perfer european culture when compared to "american" culture.

Except when it comes to british fish and chips.

French fries and fried fish on newspaper brint. Terrible bland stuff, that british food.

Edited by DBibeau855
newdude View Drop Down
One day I will be uber cool - one day...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by NotDaveEllis NotDaveEllis wrote:

djrock View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Filter Dodge 01/13/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 6:40pm
I can't wait for the mods to close this thread.

It's been changed jackass.
Scotchbroth View Drop Down

Strike 2 - Languge 1/27

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchbroth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 6:58pm

Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Yup. Precisely. I really do perfer european culture when compared to "american" culture.

Except when it comes to british fish and chips.

French fries and fried fish on newspaper brint. Terrible bland stuff, that british food.

English mate not British. I hate English culture too

Anyhoo,

Yes marijuana is bad for you, So is Mcdonalds and so is any other illegal drug (hence them being illegal)

If you need to be told that taking a substance that impares you in any way (which draw does) is not bad for you then you need to go sit in a dark room and cry.

This thread has annoyed me because i think it has been hijacked into an argument between people who smoke marijuana and those who are against it.

The argument has two main opposing points:

It damages your body so don't do it.

or

I like the buzz so i will do it.

leave it at that!

Edited by Scotchbroth
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 7:02pm
Blood Pudding... EW! I dont understand how you all arent running around thin as all getout. Food is terrible there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic