FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Marijuana is bad for you.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 5:35pm
I was never in any kind of anti-drug group as a kid... I mean, I wore a ribbon on red ribbon week in elementary school, but eh.

Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 7:04pm

<I really am an idiot>

Edited by Reb Cpl
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 7:04pm
drugs are bad mmmkay?
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 7:05pm
What do stoners need an IQ for? It doesnt take that much intellegence to live in a van and clean your bong.

Edited by oreomann33
Heres To You View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Originally posted by HOInfantry HOInfantry wrote:

Hey!

My opinion regarding the abuse of any controlled or illegal substance is...don't. I'm not sure why, but the Marine Corps says so, so that's what I have to say about it.

Honestly, alcohol, tobacco, weed, etc are gateway drugs. I started with tobacco, then to alcohol, and then to weed.

Yes, the Marine Corps knows about it.

Good luck.

Hell's Oracle, Semper Fi

Hey. While i commend you on your service, we dont want pure machines, we want humans that formulate their own opinions and think forthemselves while taking orders. Dont blindly accept an ideology, orders yes, but keep your soul, dont let the corps take that from you.

Or maybe they don't want past users who have a severe reputation of doing so in the corps.  The chances are more likely they will go back to it again than others.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Koolit32 Koolit32 wrote:

My rebuddle: it's worth it.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 9:15pm
Get over it.

Live life before it turns for the worst.

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Heres To You Heres To You wrote:

<p align="center">Hey!

<p align="center">My opinion regarding the abuse of any controlled or illegal substance is...don't. I'm not sure why, but the Marine Corps says so, so that's what I have to say about it.

<p align="center">Honestly, alcohol, tobacco, weed, etc are gateway drugs. I started with tobacco, then to alcohol, and then to weed.

<p align="center">Yes, the Marine Corps knows about it.

<p align="center">Good luck.

<p align="center">Hell's Oracle, Semper Fi

Hey. While i commend you on your service, we dont want pure machines, we want humans that formulate their own opinions and think forthemselves while taking orders. Dont blindly accept an ideology, orders yes, but keep your soul, dont let the corps take that from you.
Or maybe they don't want past users who have a severe reputation of doing so in the corps. The chances are more likely they will go back to it again than others.

No.
bigmike102 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 9:52pm

Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

no way... I used to go to those schools....good find.

sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 10:04pm
i was to busy looken my dare teachers 9mm in the 5th grade to pay attention, *i have a strange obsession with guns...*
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 10:24pm
Uh?

NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 2:45am
Ugh, Go go anti drug people!

Just smoke a jay and be happy. And if not, shut your mouth.
///AMG What?
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 7:38am
I wonder where TKD went to rebut my post....
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 9:33am

Originally posted by Heres To You Heres To You wrote:

<p align="center">Hey!

<p align="center">My opinion regarding the abuse of any controlled or illegal substance is...don't. I'm not sure why, but the Marine Corps says so, so that's what I have to say about it.

<p align="center">Honestly, alcohol, tobacco, weed, etc are gateway drugs. I started with tobacco, then to alcohol, and then to weed.

<p align="center">Yes, the Marine Corps knows about it.

<p align="center">Good luck.

<p align="center">Hell's Oracle, Semper Fi

Or maybe they don't want past users who have a severe reputation of doing so in the corps. The chances are more likely they will go back to it again than others.

No.

Heres to you, that is not the reason why the Marine Corps doesn't want its personel to veer from its policy. Look at it this way, if HO went around saying that he thinks weed is good, but at the same time is a Marine, how does that reflect on the Corps? Not Good.

HOInfantry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOInfantry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 11:19am

Hey Guys!

Exactly. Marines are Marines 24/7/365 and we attempt to be professional at all times and in all circumstances.

If I am walking around with a Budweiser ballcap, Corona t-shirt, or maybe a Skoal jacket, some trash like that (I like all three), people will think all Marines and the Marine Corps supports such things. This reflect badly on myself, the Corps, and the individual Marines.

I may be the only Marine those people ever meet or interact with. If I'm being stupid, then they'll say, "Dang, guess all that trash in the commercials is total bullcrap!" Which hurts the Corps.

And thinking...I have opinions. But the opinion I share openly with civillians is the one that the Corps has. To diss the Iraq war (I'm not saying I agree or disagree with anything regarding it, but for example) would look bad. People would think..."What the heck, the Corps itself doesn't even believe in it!"

Good luck!

Hell's Oracle, Semper Fi

"HO is right..."

- Procarbinefreak
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 11:24am
Wow...

You are not a mouth piece for the corps. You are a marine and you are entitled to an opinion. If you have no opinion and blindly accept what the marine corps tells you. Thats really just what the natzis said they did, they blindly accepted orders and didnt voice their opinions on what was going on.

If something happens that you dont agree with, speak up, chances are more people are thinking exactly what you are.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOInfantry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 11:33am

Hey!

These are the rules of the Corps!

We do not wear any thing or support anything dealing with controlled or illegal substances and we do act professionally at all times and in all places. If I could walk around and bum with holes in my pants like the new style is, Corona shirt, and cap on backwards, I would, but I can't. Nobody may know, but that's where integrity comes in.

And again, we were cautioned very strongly on what we say. We are not permitted to wear or promote anything anti-war or anti-American (or anti-our Allies), so why would we be able to say anything like that?

Good luck!

Hell's Oracle, Semper Fi

"HO is right..."

- Procarbinefreak
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 11:37am
My entire family is military or works withe military, my mom works in the pentagon right and no my grandfather is a retired 06.

No military person i know acts like a robot, if they have something on their mind, they say it. We dont want robots, we want people that can make up their own minds, make their own decisions and think for themselves.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOInfantry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 11:58am

Hey!

[Edited]

This is way off topic

Good luck!

Hell's Oracle, Semper Fi

Edited by HOInfantry
"HO is right..."

- Procarbinefreak
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 11:59am
Yes but the opinions of the corps dont have to be your opinions as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic