Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Marijuana is bad for you.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Scotchbroth View Drop Down

Strike 2 - Languge 1/27

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchbroth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 7:05pm
Black pudding! Give me your address I'm going to send you some haggis.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 7:06pm
Oh no you wont!
Scotchbroth View Drop Down

Strike 2 - Languge 1/27

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchbroth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 7:08pm

You are turning down a christmas gift? I'm gonna hunt you down and when you least expect it......BAM! one steaming hot haggis at your door. with a side of black pudding.

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 7:17pm
Not cool. Not even one little bit.
djrock View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Filter Dodge 01/13/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 8:01pm
Please lock this thread.

It's been changed jackass.
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 12:30am
Originally posted by Bunkered Bunkered wrote:

Sorry, but I can't resist.
I read the articles, and they are so ridiculously easy to rebut that I'm going to do it today instead of tomorrow.

Article 1:
This article really does not say much about negative effects of marijuana use. It states that during periods of heavy use, the user's IQ may drop by an average of several points. However, it also says that this is ONLY during the time of heavy use, and that the user's IQ usually returns after ceasing use.

Paragraph 1:
BS. I'd like to see the sources.
I can guarantee you that I do more research (and I mean reading) on this topic than you do. I have read several articles which state that dopamine is not produced as a result of marijuana use.
Also, I have personally been a VERY heavy user of marijuana (their definition is 5 joints... I smoked at least 30 a week). That took place for almost a year, and the worst withdrawal symptom I got was mild annoyance at not being able to smoke weed (which I attribute to my anger at weed being illegal more than anything).

Paragraph 2:
Well then... Don't use marijuana if you're at high risk for a heart attack. Problem solved.
Cigarettes don't exactly reduce the risk of a heart attack, but we don't throw people in jail for smoking them.

Paragraph 3:
If you eat marijuana or use a vaporizer, none of the negative effects of smoking will be a problem.
The main reason people don't eat or vaporize is the price.
I don't want to put $100 worth of weed into some brownies to get the desired effect, and I don't want a $500 vaporizer confiscated.
I can guarantee that if it were legal, more people would have vaporizers, and if the price were lower more people would eat it.
That paragraph also doesn't mention the fact that THC is actually a carcinogen blocker .

Got anything else?

*Edit: Dang. My rebuts to Articles 2 & 3 got deleted somehow. Give me a minute to retype them.

pssst- vaporizers can be home made. cheap.

Panda Man- Your school = way too bi on dare. We all made fun of it. still do.

MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 7:52am
ak-47 doesn't make you trip, hahahah.

It's a strain of middies i believe. Pot doesn't make you trip, at all. I've tripped and i can guarantee you it's nothing like pot. I GUARANTEE it.

There's nothing they can do about pot, it's always going to be around, time will tell.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic