14 [19.72%]
23 [32.39%]
1 [1.41%]
29 [40.85%]
4 [5.63%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
bushmasteruser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushmasteruser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: which brand gun is better
    Posted: 04 December 2005 at 10:35am
i am deciding on a new cheap gun for my little brother he doesn't know much about paintball. He is 13 years old and this will be like his 4th gun beacuse he gets guns and decides he doesn't like them my mom wants me to get him a good gun one better than his friends so he doesn't get jelous.
bushmaster bko,viewloader evolution II, crossfire 47ci 3000psi tank
sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2005 at 3:05pm
depends how he plays, and this isnt an idea in any way shape or form, this goes in which gun is best, or thoughts and oppinions.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
monty_sniper View Drop Down
ions are better than any high end gun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monty_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 8:23pm

well, does he do woods or speed, and i would go with the custom pro with response, and call tippmann and get the low pressure fittings and hoses, to get the super r/t, and put a good hopper on it

98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball these idiots put this in your sig.
Proud owner of 3 guns and counting.
Kal. View Drop Down
Guested - not funny

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kal. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 5:47pm
how about a-5
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by bushmasteruser bushmasteruser wrote:

He is 13 years old and this will be like his 4th gun beacuse he gets guns and decides he doesn't like them my mom wants me to get him a good gun one better than his friends so he doesn't get jelous.

Wrong attitude to cultivate. Get him a 98c. Idiot proof, kid proof, and utterly reliable, plus compeltely mechanical. It's what I got my little brother. Plenty of upgrade potential, too.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
supergman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supergman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 6:25pm
98c. The thing is indestructable. It wont be able to shoot 17 bps like the Ion, but if he is inexperienced, the Ion may be too much for him anyway.
Tippmann A-5
14 in. Smart Parts All American
Ricochet R-5
Tippmann A-5 Expansion Chamber
5 wood golf club head cover (tank cover)
silent-assasin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silent-assasin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 11:06pm

It all comes down to how well he treats his guns. if he wants something he doesent have to clean or worie about breaking then tippmann. if he treats his stuff right and cleans it then Ion.

(Ion is the Tippmann of tomarow)

Wars may come and go, but soldiers stay eternal
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 12:53pm
I think it would be more correct ot say that Ion is the spyder of tomorrow. MilSimmers and woodsballers like as not will always favour a tippmann over an Ion, on average.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 1:15pm
not an idea
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic