Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

marker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
waffles12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waffles12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: marker
    Posted: 03 December 2005 at 9:19pm

Today when me&my budds when about to go paintballing behind my house.We had just bought brand new bottels @ acadamey (9oz)then we screwed it them on & they just started leakin,y is this happening?

waffles
mason4300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mason4300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2005 at 11:48pm
"my buds and I" would be proper grammatical English. just thought you'd like to know. as for the leakage, no idea, it could be any number of things. You weren't very specific besides the facts that you bought the bottles at Academy, which shouldn't really make a difference, and that you screwed them on, which, depending on how you did this, is probably a more important factor in why they are leaking.
-mason4300
brit1919 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brit1919 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2005 at 4:05pm
put some oil on the o rings of the tanks..when you put the tank on you have to make sure that it is going in straight....also check your o ring to see if it is damaged
2k5 prostock
A5
Egrip
Flatline
JJ Ceramic
72/3000 hpa
Remote
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic