Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

propane A-5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Swedge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swedge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: propane A-5
    Posted: 29 November 2005 at 10:57pm
Hey this is what we REALLY REALLY REALLY need!!  A propane flatline R/T A-5 would push all other Guns back to the stone age!!! 
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2005 at 3:25pm
ok
hatchj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hatchj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2005 at 4:06pm
that would get way too hot
-tippmann 98c
-remote
-nothin yet...pm me with any suggestions to buy crap
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2005 at 6:35pm
That wouldn't work at all...
tippmanncp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmanncp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2005 at 3:38pm

Originally posted by hatchj hatchj wrote:

that would get way too hot

i agree way too hot to fast.

Edited by tippmanncp
Band of Brothers
Proudly Sponsered by
Mission Masters
Xspyderman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xspyderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2005 at 4:56pm
I think the C3 will semi within 18 months...
Xs.

A5, GTA; Flatline, Double Trigger, R/T, Tapco Stock, 32 Remote, Attitude

Forum: meeting place or medium for discussion of matters of public interest. NOT INTERESTED? DON'T POST!
newdude View Drop Down
One day I will be uber cool - one day...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by MeanMan MeanMan wrote:

ok
monty_sniper View Drop Down
ions are better than any high end gun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monty_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 8:46pm
ok... but this should go in paintball ideas
98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball these idiots put this in your sig.
Proud owner of 3 guns and counting.
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 8:46pm
I wouldn't say this fits into "which gun is best". BEcause there is not a PEP A-5 as of yet and there won't be any time soon. The a-5 in itself was designed to run off of co2 and or compressed air, so propane is out of the question.

As you of course know, the c3 uses a completely different internal design to propel paintballs. So its not as if you can just screw on a propane tank and shoot . . .

Who here has shot a c3? OOO OOO OOO Me ME MEMEMEMEME

It gets hot cycling as fast as you can pump it it would heat up much more quickly as a semi.

So when you can figure out how to resolve the over heating issues and how to incorperate a r/t into an "A-5 with PEP" then post it.

ANARCHY_SCOUT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 1/24 rudeness to newer members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANARCHY_SCOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 10:04pm
It will get so hot you could light your ciggerate on it.
Gamertag: Kataklysm999
mjicmike View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjicmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 12:52am
propane + heat = ????? cook while u shoot.
Mr.Shake56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Shake56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 2:14am
first wrong forum
second way too hot maybe if your playing a LONG woodsball game u can cook some food for you and your friends

lol i was jk about the cooking
Uberhamster View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Flaming, Language 1/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uberhamster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 7:42pm
Xspyderman, there will NEVER be a semi auto C3.
Stiffy2008- 'wat is a noob?'

Yep, I lied about getting a Trans Am.
sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 7:48pm

well if you want ur gun to start to melt, then... its BRILLIANT! but, if ur like most people and want ur gun to remain functional for more then ur first 45 shots, then no...

[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
Uberhamster View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Flaming, Language 1/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uberhamster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 5:18pm
Another semi-auto propane gun thread...SHOT DOWN!! Good job guys!
(High fives everyone that realizes the truth about propane guns)
Stiffy2008- 'wat is a noob?'

Yep, I lied about getting a Trans Am.
Mr. Spiffy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Spiffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 5:44pm
Well, save your more intense criticism for a few months from now. This may be one of the first of these posts, but it certainly won't be the last. Just don't tare this kid apart toooo much. We're here to let people learn, not discourage them .
Missing: 2nd star and 960+ posts to my name.
-Another victim of the system.
Evanh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evanh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2005 at 9:12am

I posted this in the topic that is simularly titled. SEMI AUTO C3. yea well here it is same rant.

Ok heat thats the main issue lets seee high rate of cumbustion HIGH HEAT. Just like an engine and turbo setup. faster the engine spins hotter exaust faster spooled turbo. you would have to have a liquid cooled system, radiator, fans. The cyclone as well would have to be heat resistant so it wouldnt MELT. Now if you could make a heat sink that was 100% efficient in still air even with moving air youd make BILLIONS. Heat. Semi BAD IDEA. Its like the coffe incedent at MC D(umba$$es) I bought hot coffe and spilled it in my lap and sued because I burned myself WITH HOT COFFE. Some one would do it. If you really want a semi propane powered gun I would have to suggest MINI GUN. That was why it was built along with high rate of fire. Dissapation of heat will be greater with multiple rotating barrels. And by law a gatling gun is a single shot rifle believe it or not. Theres my rant.

HeadShotz911 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadShotz911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2005 at 11:54pm
Heat+propane=HOT which then means you drop gun and prob break
98% of all paintballers act gangsta, 2% act norm if u act norm put this in your sig.
HeadShotz911 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadShotz911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2005 at 11:58pm
Even if the C3 was semi and solved the cyclone problems your balls would heat and deform.
98% of all paintballers act gangsta, 2% act norm if u act norm put this in your sig.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2005 at 1:02pm
Don't post stuff like this until you actually figure out how the C3 works, then apply some logic to your idea.

*sigh*
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic