FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

propane A-5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2005 at 1:54pm

Originally posted by Mr. Spiffy Mr. Spiffy wrote:

Well, save your more intense criticism for a few months from now. This may be one of the first of these posts, but it certainly won't be the last. Just don't tare this kid apart toooo much. We're here to let people learn, not discourage them .

cant we do both?

[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
Mr. Spiffy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Spiffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2005 at 2:58pm
When you find a way, let me know .
Missing: 2nd star and 960+ posts to my name.
-Another victim of the system.
Destroy_Boy View Drop Down

Strike 2 - idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destroy_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2005 at 5:28pm

"that would get way too hot"

Not half as hot as a real machine gun. Learn to fire in bursts, and get hand guards for the barrel.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2005 at 8:05am

Originally posted by Mr. Spiffy Mr. Spiffy wrote:

When you find a way, let me know .

spiffy how bout this...?

That would get way to hot, it could burn you and dropping your gun is bad in itself, but what about dropping in when your in the middle of a field surrounded by 2 or 3 guys? thats gunna suck major, if you pick up ur gun, u get burned again, so you basically either stand there and get shot a lot, or u run like hell and leave ur gun, which kinda sucks... and besides, what happens if somthing goes wrong with the propane while your shooting really fast, it could potentially blow up in ur hands...

P.S. u have the intellagence of a squirell, which is worse then my speeling

Uberhamster View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Flaming, Language 1/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uberhamster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2005 at 2:37pm
How about the fact that the cyclone won't even operate on ignited propane, most of the cyclone is plastic, which I might add, doesn't go well with heat.
Stiffy2008- 'wat is a noob?'

Yep, I lied about getting a Trans Am.
WGP guy2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I play the Bag Pipes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2005 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by A-5 08 A-5 08 wrote:

So when you can figure out how to resolve the over heating issues and how to incorperate a r/t into an "A-5 with PEP" then post it.

OOO OO I KNOW I KNOW.

since its electronic, incorporate a fan (computer fan?), pump, and water bladder.  Have a small place to put water in and have it circulate around the combustion chamber, the water tank would have a fan blowing away from it.  Maybe it would help a little.
eliminator View Drop Down
Drinks from the Toilet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eliminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2005 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Swedge Swedge wrote:

Hey this is what we REALLY REALLY REALLY need!!  A propane flatline R/T A-5 would push all other Guns back to the stone age!!! 
u'd blow up ..
__||__
[        }------ =() =()
//'   ||
R THOSE MY BALLS ON UR FACE
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2005 at 6:43pm

Originally posted by eliminator eliminator wrote:

Originally posted by Swedge Swedge wrote:

Hey this is what we REALLY REALLY REALLY need!!  A propane flatline R/T A-5 would push all other Guns back to the stone age!!! 
u'd blow up ..

well we could use him from a hiroshima re-enactment...

Uberhamster View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Flaming, Language 1/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uberhamster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2005 at 7:44pm
^lol Darn Japs...
Stiffy2008- 'wat is a noob?'

Yep, I lied about getting a Trans Am.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2005 at 10:40pm

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2005 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Destroy_Boy Destroy_Boy wrote:

"that would get way too hot"

Not half as hot as a real machine gun. Learn to fire in bursts, and get hand guards for the barrel.

That's why we change barrels on our machineguns on a regular basis when we fire. Every 400 rounds at most we swap the hot barrel out for the cold one.

arrel swapping isn't really an option with paintball. On top of that, those of us traing on machineguns know how to recognize that it's heating up, and when o change barrels. Your average paintballer who goes and buys his magical semi-auto C3 won't pay much attention to heating until he actually burns himself. I've had buddies leave little bits of their hand behind when they touched a hot barrel on an LMG. If even one kid does this in paintball, tippmann's getting sued.

"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic