Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Landmines and Mortors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JuztinCredble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuztinCredble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Landmines and Mortors
    Posted: 28 November 2005 at 1:16pm
does anyone know where i can get free plans on how to make either a homemade landmine or mortor???
IM JUST INCREDIBLE
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2005 at 2:56pm
Go to http://www.milsimog.com and sign up and ask around- some of the members there are into paintball ordnance and can definitely help you out.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2005 at 4:08pm
uh, shouldnt this go in new players or something? anyway, google it. its surprisingly easy to find these plans.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

vonfeldt7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vonfeldt7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2005 at 10:20pm
^^yeah they're all over
novice paintball help(If you own a tippy and your new to paintball, this site may help)
Jesus is my friend
DO NOT say"sniper"here!
Mr.Shake56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Shake56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2005 at 10:34pm
yup^^^^^^^^^
Mr.Shake56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Shake56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2005 at 10:56pm
google
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2005 at 9:05am
Stop double-posting, Mr. Shake, it's unnecessary.
sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2005 at 7:21pm

hes tryen to get a bunch of posts quickly i betcha

[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2005 at 12:02am
What's the point of that?  Post count doesn't count for anything.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
nebelwerfer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebelwerfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 11:16am

get pvc pipe about 3 to 4 feet and a reducer into a ball valve. then a short pipe and a 12 gram quick changer. I made one from stuff at lowes and a 12 gram for $10 online. It totaled for about $35. works great. especially when you bunker them in a tower.

http://public.fotki.com/DarkAngel64/johnspics/paintball_pics /shotgunblast320051.html

I'll try to make up some type of plans.....

Edited by nebelwerfer - 24 April 2006 at 11:18am
nebelwerfer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebelwerfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 12:50pm

Here's some links, ...........close up pics of the bazooka I have.

http://public.fotki.com/DarkAngel64/johnspics/paintball_pics /ballvalve.html

maybe you can make some sense of these and make your own. good luck!!  you put a regular size paper towel folded twice to make a square, and a broom handle or likewise with something round to push it to the bottom. then paint..approx. 20 to 50 rds. and then another paper towel, to hold it still. you don,t really want to put more than 50 rds. cause you won't get much distance. so people that say they got 5 to 6  hits out of one shot never did it. unless they are all standing close enough together they cant breath. any questions just pm me. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic