FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

10 Reasons Why Same Sex Marriage is Wrong

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
Author
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 12:24am
But homos are icky.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
paintmagnet420 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintmagnet420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 12:40am
Originally posted by Devil2 Devil2 wrote:

Which we did in the old'en days with slavery and segregation. And they got away with it for awhile before people started thinking that it was wrong. **edited** white people were and are racist, so why can't straight black people be homophobic without people complaining? Kick up your footrest and grab some popcorn, this is going to be an interesting debate.
It dosent matter what ethnicity your from. black Im not racist. while you may not be speciffically racist, you may dislike certain people of differing ethnicities. This dosent make you racist... it makes you human. If you start hating because of skin and accent and mental prowess, that is what defines racism. hate based on somethng you cannot change. im southern, buti dont automatically hate black people. i may disagree and dislike several that i know, but not because theyre skin is darker than mine. white people as a whole are not racist, only as a minority, and an ignorant one at that. the only way to fight racism is to promote better values through your actions. if my niece sees me with some of my black friends, she will perceive that black people are not just manipulatable objects, but real people.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 12:43am
It really depends on why you dislike someone, if you dislike a person purely because of their culture, thahts different, but if you dislike them because of their skin color, that makes you a racist, mental prowess, thats debatable and a different argument all together.
paintmagnet420 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintmagnet420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 12:47am
disliking someone because of theire culture is racism. if i dislike a korean woman because she comes from korea, thats hating her for her culture, wich is something we have no control over. you cant choose who your born to. when i said mental prowess, i meant the mentally retarded... again, something they have no personal control over.
Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 12:55am
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

Originally posted by NotDaveEllis NotDaveEllis wrote:

08) **edited** marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
Last I checked, every major religion says **edited** marriage is a sin. Christanity, Judeasim, and Islam.

Oh, yeah? Well, my own personal religion does not consider homosexual marriage wrong at all, and frankly, I would not like my rights infringed upon simply because I am not a member of a majority religion.

My second point is addressed to DBib—does it matter at all whether homosexuality is a product of nature or nurture? All scientific evidence to either conclusion aside, does that really matter? Or is it merely an attempt by anti-homosexual-marriage individuals to confuse the real issue for a non-issue. . . .

And Bearclaw . . . you're an absolute moron. Either throw together a real argument for your view, accept the fact that you very well may have been wrong all this time, or waste everyone's time in a different thread, one that no one reads (check Upcoming Events). At least most of the others taking part in this debate have some sort of foundation for their beliefs.

By the way, Dave, that list is hilarious. —Good find.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 12:55am
You are confusing race with culture. Disliking a person for their culture, is like you hating me because i show respect to my elders, a common things, but in other cultures, eleders are scorned for not contributing to the community, disliking that because it shocks you, is disliking someone because of their culture.

But disliking that person simply because they are black, is racism.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 12:58am
Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

Originally posted by NotDaveEllis NotDaveEllis wrote:

08) **edited** marriage is not supported by religion. In a
theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the
entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
Last I checked, every major religion says **edited** marriage
is a sin. Christanity, Judeasim, and Islam.

Oh, yeah? Well, my own personal religion does not consider homosexual
marriage wrong at all, and frankly, I would not like my rights
infringed upon simply because I am not a member of a majority religion.

My second point is addressed to DBib—does it matter at all whether
homosexuality is a product of nature or nurture? All scientific
evidence to either conclusion aside, does that really matter? Or is it
merely an attempt by anti-homosexual-marriage individuals to confuse
the <span style="font-style: italic;">real </span>issue for a <span style="font-style: italic;">non</span>-issue. . . .

And Bearclaw . . . you're an absolute moron. Either throw together a
real argument for your view, accept the fact that you very well may
have been wrong all this time, or waste everyone's time in a different
thread, one that no one reads (check Upcoming Events). At least most of
the others taking part in this debate have some sort of foundation for
their beliefs.

By the way, Dave, that list is hilarious. —Good find.

Not in the least. Its no different than racism or apparteid. Doesnt matter at all.

Heres To You View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 1:41am
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Originally posted by Heres To You Heres To You wrote:

Christianity, Judiasm and Islam are just cousins of the same family.

You were on a roll up until that highly moronic statement.

Are you serious? Do you know the history of those three religions?

Christianity is an offshoot of Judiasm, and Islam is an offshoot of Judiasm.. They are ALL related. Pay more attention in class.

I'm not sure about Islam, but Christianity and Judiasm are nowhere near related in todays society.  The Jewish faith doesn't even believe Jesus was the messiah......
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 1:42am
This list pretty much sums up every arguement why **edited**s shouldnt marry.

I wonder how many **edited** married couples, I would upset if I, as a straight man, entered a **edited** marriage with Dave?

Would that violate the sanctity of their **edited** marriages? I dont think they would care...

Funny those that are shunned by society, are very open to others themselves.
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 1:43am
I wonder how many **edited** people come to these very message boards.

Edited by Hitman
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 1:46am
The theory is one in ten males like other males....

My guess is that there are a few members that favor the men.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 2:01am

Christianity, Judiasm and Islam are just cousins of the same family.

You were on a roll up until that highly moronic statement.

Are you serious? Do you know the history of those three religions?

Christianity is an offshoot of Judiasm, and Islam is an offshoot of Judiasm.. They are ALL related. Pay more attention in class.
I'm not sure about Islam, but Christianity and Judiasm are nowhere near related in todays society. The Jewish faith doesn't even believe Jesus was the messiah......

*Sigh* actualy. They are very related.. Closer than you might think.
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 2:34am
Acctually, they have determined that only males can be truely homosexual, its a genetic thing, sort of a mutation or change in the genes.

Then again I am only quoting a teacher, I havent done much research on the topic.
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 2:37am
I would like to see this "homosexual" gene.

I dont see how it would survive through aeons of genes that are favorable being passed on through humans mating. I think it would have as much chance at surviving as neo-lithic traits would have.
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 2:40am

I would like to see this "homosexual" gene.

I dont see how it would survive through aeons of genes that are favorable being passed on through humans mating. I think it would have as much chance at surviving as neo-lithic traits would have.

Its not a gene, its supposidly a defect of the gene or an alteration that occurs when the gammet (sp?) forms

Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 2:41am
So lesbians are just actors in adult movies? I think your teacher needs to go back to school.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 2:42am
Interesting, i know some people that are homosexual, they werent born that way, and its not genes.

I think its a mixture of nature and nurture.
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 2:42am

Interesting, i know some people that are homosexual, they werent born that way, and its not genes.

I think its a mixture of nature and nurture.

When you were 6 did you like girls . . .?

Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 2:44am
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

So lesbians are just actors in adult movies? I think your teacher needs to go back to school.

No, its more a matter of its not permanent for them, they can sort of pick, in that instance I think nurture plays a greater role

Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 2:45am
I liked girls ever since I can remember. I had a crush on a girl in preschool. That means I was 4. Her name was Lisa and was blond.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
  Share Topic