FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It was inevitable

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 4:37pm
Its just like abortion, its not hurting anything. No ones civil rights are being jeopardized.
The American View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
MMM-HMMM!! I LIKE TH’ WAY YOU TALK!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The American Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 4:38pm
Why doesn't he make an issue about not getting his mail on christmas, since that has to do with religion...
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

We've been over this, removing it endorses atheism as a national policy

Not mentioning Gods existance or lack thereof =/= atheism.

Not mentioning God = Not mentioning God.

It has nothing to do with belief or disbelief in the existance of God.

No, the act of removing the words is an endorsment of atheism

Had they not been there in the first place it would be fine

Edited by Darur
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by bluemunky bluemunky wrote:

That was a physical movement, and she was tired. This is just some words, he shouldn't be bothered by it. I think he just wants attention
desperately.

Okay, so I can call you every vulgar name in the urban dictionary and slander you with no consequence because after, all they are just words.

And BTW, someone is going to have to physically remove and reprint the coinage. So far none of your arguements havent held up.

And for this country being built on christian principles, the principles were around long before Christ. They might not have been very popular but they werent Christ's principles.
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by The American The American wrote:

Why doesn't he make an issue about not getting his mail on christmas, since that has to do with religion...

yep.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 4:46pm

That was a physical movement, and she was tired. This is just some words, he shouldn't be bothered by it. I think he just wants attention
desperately.

Okay, so I can call you every vulgar name in the urban dictionary and slander you with no consequence because after, all they are just words.

And BTW, someone is going to have to physically remove and reprint the coinage. So far none of your arguements havent held up.

And for this country being built on christian principles, the principles were around long before Christ. They might not have been very popular but they werent Christ's principles.

Christian principles is a phrase used to describe his teachings. Quit spliting hairs.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 4:52pm
So Rome was also built on Christian principles despite the fact, Christianity happened after Rome was built?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 4:53pm
Rome wasnt built on any principles. Least of all "christian" ones. One town didnt have a lot of women so they went over yonder and kidnapped some women and raped them. Thats the story anyway.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 4:56pm
I remember reading stories similar to that in the bible....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 5:01pm
Just because its in the bible doesnt mean its a "Christian Principle"

Christ wouldnt tone anyone to death.
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 5:17pm
stone you mean?
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 5:21pm
God > then that dork
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
bluemunky View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 5:24pm

desperately.

Vulgar language is against freedom of speech

I never said I wanted to take it off, I'm all for leaving it on. It will be an enourmous hassle for everyone to go to the bank and change for new money, people wouldn't want to do it. I'm sure the minting companies would be furious.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 5:27pm
Its not going to happen. Everything would have to be re-cast and re-dyed.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 5:58pm
Ummm... The U.S. Mint isnt a privately owned company, so why would they care?....

Do people even think before they post?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 5:58pm
Its still a haslte.
bluemunky View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 5:59pm
Oh, well then whoever runs it and the workers would be furious. I've never done extensive research on minting places.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 6:03pm
How hard would it be to swap out a template with a new template? Our currency has been changed and redesigned several times over the past several years. Why would this change be any more difficult?
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 6:04pm
if people continue his attitude towards everything, christmas will end up like that episode of south park did....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 6:04pm
Do you know how much goes into making a dye?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic