7 [22.58%]
4 [12.90%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will he fire me?
    Posted: 18 November 2005 at 7:04pm
Alright, I'm sitting here at work, and long story short I just told my boss off on the telephone.

He got short with me, so I basically ripped him a new one until he couldn't take it any more and hung up the phone on me...he hasn't called back and it's been about an hour.

Basically, I talked to him earlier about a situation with a customer. He told me what he was gonna do, but then the customer came in and had a couple different questions. So I called the boss top ask him what he thought, and he figured I was gonna ask him the same thing, so he said in a pissy voice,"I already told you what was gonna happen! What don't you get?"

And the whole time I was calling to ask a legit question, and the customer is right in front of me hearing this dude disrespect me....so basically my boss had a short temper with me, so I went off on him while the customer was still here.

I apologized to the customer, and he was actually happy that I was so emotional about his order! LOL

But anyways, the last thing I remember telling my boss was,"I'm about to shut this mo'fo down and go home, and I don't know what you're gonna do about it, but I'm so pissed off right now you can't even imagine."

Then he hung up on me, and I just figure at least I'll work the rest of the day so if I do get fired at least I'll have some extra cash, and I'll show him that at least I was cool enough to not close his shop early on a Friday.....sorry, just realized how long this post was. Thanks for reading if you did, feel free to cast your vote!
Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 7:05pm
You'll have a pink slip waiting for you by the next day of work

Edited by Cheetos3254
f@ll3n 5nip3r View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f@ll3n 5nip3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 7:21pm
where do u work?
anti:
flatline
egg 2
fender guitars
cyclone
xbox live gamertag:fall3n 5nip3r
steam tag:fallen sniper
ADD ME!!!

"SO I bought an Angel, How the hell do I shoot it.." -jmac3
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 7:27pm
guy sounds like a biblical creature... you know starts with an "A" ends in "S". if you get fired your boss is the one missin out not you, he'll have a hard time replacing a good employe.

Edited by cadet_sergeant
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 7:30pm
Your not gonna get fired. You stood up to ur boss and therefor should have gained his respect. Unless your where an ass and just started calling him names.
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 7:36pm
Time to break out your stash.
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 7:58pm
Yup... The Stash...

Your fired by the way...
kuhndog599 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, Language 5/4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuhndog599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 8:05pm
yep ur fired. good luck with the new job by the way.
model 98 - homemade handguard
solid stock - opsgear mag
polished internals
homemade sling - paintjob
operator barrel
progressive barrel
opsgear mag - stock
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 8:13pm
I doubt you are fired. If your boss has any common sense he will see that he was in the wrong. You stood up for yourself, you didnt lose your temper or jeopardize a sale.

But if you are fired, you are much better off.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 8:32pm
I was forced to voluntarily quit today.

But hey, I geet a weeks paid vacation before it takes effect.

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 8:34pm
Whatever happens, I salute you for telling off your boss.

But can he sing?

Edited by Hades
Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
hey bud, let’s party!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss_DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 8:35pm

mister if you don't shutup i'm gonna kick 100 percent of your ass!

Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 10:34pm
Hehe, I don't know why but this thread makes me happy....you guys are funny.

I actually am just chilling at home tonight, taking it easy....I was highly stressed today.

It's probably a 50/50 shot of me getting fired, who cares.....the only thing I'm thinking of, is that I'm supposed to be there at 9am tomorrow morning, but I don't feel like waking up early just to go to work and be told that I'm fired!

But then again, maybe if I show up everything will be all good.

I work at a small little ATV shop, even though I really know just about nothing about quads and such. I can't say I know a lot about the products, I'm just pretty easy to talk to and I have a decent enough head on my shoulders that I keep the place running pretty well.

I actually was a little harsh on my boss, that's why I don't know what's gonna happen. I didn't call him any names or anything dumb like that, but I was acting pretty savage on the phone....I felt like beating him down, and I know that came across in my voice.

Anyways, like I always say, no matter how badly your day has gone, as long as you are able to make it home in one piece, healthy enough to take some bongrips, life can't be all that bad.....thank you God.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 10:38pm
If you arent fired, go into his office and apoligize, and explain why went off on him. He will respect you more and he will be slower to yell next time.
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 10:43pm
Punch him

Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 10:44pm
also, the upside today was that I've been saving money looking to buy a new car, and I'm very particular so I made a list of the cars that fit my criteria, and started calling them.

For some reason, a few people hung up on me, and it pissed me off even more! I guess they sold the car already and just didn't have the courtesy to tell me, instead they just hung up! Butt-plugs....

Anyways, I call this guy about a 1992 Nissan 240sx SE for sale in SoCal for $3400. He answers and actually is a mechanic and tells me everything about the car for an hour or so...I was talking to him really cool, you could tell we were feeling each other big-time...anyways he straight up told me that his best offer was 2700, and the first person to show up with 3000 takes the car....so basically I'm thinking I may just not show to work tomorow and just go on a road trip to get a new car.
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 10:46pm
goo idea
The American View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
MMM-HMMM!! I LIKE TH’ WAY YOU TALK!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The American Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 10:50pm
Considering you stuck around and didn't walk out, if he's smart, he won't fire you.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 11:00pm
^That's what I'm hoping....I'm 75% sure he figures I walked out and closed the shop 4 hours early....when/if he finds out I stayed 'till closing, I'm sure he'll at least gain some respect for me......doesn't mean he won't fire me though! LOL

Honestly, I'm just too mentally well-balanced to be affected.....life is balanced, and this was just one of those down times.

If I get that car I'll be happy, but I saw on the forum it's for sale on that someone is already showing interest, and they are local to the seller so they have me by the balls if they want the car! Damnit!

Oh well, life is balanced and things will sort themselves out in the end.
The American View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
MMM-HMMM!! I LIKE TH’ WAY YOU TALK!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The American Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 11:02pm
I would play it safe and show up to work, that way, you can still get the car(unless someone gets it before you) and hold a job to pay for it...although I don't really know your financial situation...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic