7 [22.58%]
4 [12.90%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 11:02pm
BTW, I love your sig!
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by The American The American wrote:

I would play it safe and show up to work, that way, you can still get
the car(unless someone gets it before you) and hold a job to pay for
it...although I don't really know your financial situation...
Yeah, I basically have the money to buy the car, but I would still have to pay insurance and such.

I think I'm gonna take your advice, it would be the respectable thing to do anyways. Thanks.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

If you arent fired, go into his office and apoligize, and explain why went off on him. He will respect you more and he will be slower to yell next time.
The more I think about it, the more I think this is what's gonna go down....if he's analyzing the situation or put any deep thought into things, he would see that he was kinda at fault, but then again I did get pretty savage on him, and bosses like to feel like the boss, you know?

Either way, it shouldn't be too big a deal even if things work out for the worst. I'm tired of working for a living anyways.
Cacowroth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cacowroth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 11:14pm
I have no idea what your boss will do. If he is having a good day when you return to work, your job is spared. If he is having a bad day when you return, you are probably fired. You have a fifty percent chance.
My name is Geoduck.

Password: "dsvbgfnmmngbzvbgnhjkj"

Penis was here

tom was here
Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
hey bud, let’s party!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss_DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 11:19pm
don't worry, i'll hire you

now wash my ass ;]

Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 11:25pm
^Ah, baby, you know I like to hit it with those little crusties around your rim and no Vasoline

Edited by Zesty
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by Cacowroth Cacowroth wrote:

I have no idea what your boss will do. If he is having a good day when
you return to work, your job is spared. If he is having a bad day when
you return, you are probably fired. You have a fifty percent chance.
Probably the most accurate answer
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 1:06am

questionable...i am leaning towards fire...

I was fired from my summer job twelve times...and rehired twelves times...however my dad is my boss so its easy to get upset with each other

Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 1:10am
Originally posted by Zesty Zesty wrote:

If you arent fired, go into his office and apoligize, and explain why went off on him. He will respect you more and he will be slower to yell next time.
The more I think about it, the more I think this is what's gonna go down....if he's analyzing the situation or put any deep thought into things, he would see that he was kinda at fault, but then again I did get pretty savage on him, and bosses like to feel like the boss, you know?

Either way, it shouldn't be too big a deal even if things work out for the worst. I'm tired of working for a living anyways.

That really depends on your bosses temperment, no one wants a yes man, they want individuals that can look at a situation differently to bring different methods of solving problems to the table.

If that is what he wants, thats good for you.

If he just wants someone to do what he tells them to do, thats bad and you might lose your job.

But i personaly dont think you will get fired, you might not even get a written reprimand, most likely a talking to.
Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Parental Advisory Non Conformist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 1:15am
Get a union job.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 1:17am
Ask plenteh what he thinks about his union job.
Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Parental Advisory Non Conformist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 1:23am

My union isn't the greatest, but it is fun to call the shop steward when the boss starts showing his behind.

Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 2:29pm
haha, just wanted to say that I made the most awesome poll ever. Seriously, look how close it is! LOL

But yeah, good news I guess, I wasn't fired, and I've been here since 9am trying to figure out if I'm gonna try and get this car or not.

The one I'm looking at is on the 240sxforums, so you guys would have to register to see it.

But another one came up which I also like, but it's 2 years older, but it actually has less miles.

This is the other car that's kinda in the running...it's a lot closer too. 1990 240sx SE
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 2:31pm
Get a 4x4
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 2:39pm
Also for those that know something about buying cars, what would your opinion be of buying a car from a mechanic?

I think that would be the first person I would like to buy a vehicle from, but some other mechanic I talked to yesterday said a mechanic is THE WORST person to buy a car from...WTF?

The way I see it, the only thing I would be scared of is if the mechanic somehow knew how to rig the car up so it ran good for awhile, then took a dump on the buyer.

But honestly, I trust my judgement, and I talked to this guy for nearly an hour over the phone and he seemed honest as hell.

Basically I told him that I'm an up-and-coming Nissan enthusiast, he could tell my love for the car, so he told me his best offer was 2700
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

Get a 4x4
that makes me laugh....I'm not asking for opinions on what to get, I've done my research and know this is the car for me
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Zesty Zesty wrote:

Also for those that know something about buying cars, what would your opinion be of buying a car from a mechanic?

Take the vehicle to a 3rd party mechanic and pay them the forty or so dollars for them to inspect the vechicle for you.

Run a Carfax report.

That is all I can suggest.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 2:47pm
Looks like one of them eagle TSi thingys.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 2:49pm
It's just hard, because this dude lives like nearly 7 hours away from me, so it's hard for me to go to a 3rd part mechanic that I trust, you know?

Like I could drive down there, but then I wouldn't know what mechanic is trustworthy.

I have enough confidence in my own judgement and experience with cars that I will be able to tell if there's something major wrong with it just from driving it.

I guess my main question is, is it like a known thing not to buy a car from a mechanic?

I personally figure it would be one of the best people to buy one from.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 2:49pm

Looks like one of them eagle TSi thingys.
kinda, but I think they are significantly more stylish......eagles are Mitsubishis I'm pretty sure
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic