Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Most Ghetto Tippmann ever?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Aardvark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 9:34am
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

You stole my drop!

Actually , Yes I did.  I saw that very picture a while back at the time that I was moaning about not having the money to go out and buy the drop forward that I wanted to get and that started the whole thing.  You are my inspiration man!  I did change up the directions of the bending though a little bit and from there I did a few of my own things.  I have a few progressive pics that show all the transition stages.  I had quite a bit of fun with this one. 
Aardvark, administrator of the C3 Owners Group http://www.c3owners.com
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Aardvark Aardvark wrote:

You stole my drop!

Actually , Yes I did.  I saw that very picture a while back at the time that I was moaning about not having the money to go out and buy the drop forward that I wanted to get and that started the whole thing.  You are my inspiration man!  I did change up the directions of the bending though a little bit and from there I did a few of my own things.  I have a few progressive pics that show all the transition stages.  I had quite a bit of fun with this one. 

Im just messing with you, I dont care

Looks awesome.
gomez583 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gomez583 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 9:11pm
Like the job you did on smoothing out the body. If you just painted the other parts black it would be better. I like your folding stock. Very original.
Tippmann 98 Custom Pro E
Ricochet Apache LCD
Tapco T6 Stock
10 Pc Empire Barrel Kit
Low Pressure Kit
Palmer Male Stabilizer
Ape Board
Ape Trigger
D H Titanium Hammer (soon)
Mr.Shake56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Shake56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by SeaWolf SeaWolf wrote:

Ghetto?

Looks pretty solid to me. I'd label is as... "unique"
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 11:37am

Originally posted by Aardvark Aardvark wrote:

You stole my drop!

Im just messing with you, I dont care

Looks awesome.
ive never seen enos's drop before. its adjustable which = the coolness! im gonna steal your drop too!
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 12:09am
well isnt that "special"
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
devil-fire View Drop Down
Strike 2 - filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devil-fire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by Mr.Shake56 Mr.Shake56 wrote:

Originally posted by SeaWolf SeaWolf wrote:

Ghetto?

Looks pretty solid to me. I'd label is as... "unique"
98% of paintballers act gangsta', if you are of the 2% that are normal, put this this in your sig.
djrock View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Filter Dodge 01/13/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 8:40pm

When I think of ghetto I think of rusted piece of crap.

It's been changed jackass.
ritzblitz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ritzblitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 7:10pm
Looks pretty cool.

Good job.
jjjjj View Drop Down
Annoying, Trolling Behavior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjjjj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2006 at 8:12pm
thats the most offensive thing i have ever seen,your next upgrade should be the garbage can.
super_gman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super_gman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2006 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by djrock djrock wrote:

When I think of ghetto I think of rusted piece of crap.

That's sort of what I was expecting too. Not very ghetto, but I like it. Very nice.

Zerglet.
Mr.Shake56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Shake56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2006 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by jjjjj jjjjj wrote:

thats the most offensive thing i have ever seen,your next upgrade should be the garbage can.

do you do this on all your thereads you flamed a guy for having a stock gun which wasnt.. dude whats wrong with you. do you even know what paintball is??
mytippyrules View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Sexual Slur 12/31

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mytippyrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2006 at 8:48pm

Originally posted by Mr.Shake56 Mr.Shake56 wrote:

Originally posted by jjjjj jjjjj wrote:

do you do this on all your thereads you flamed a guy for having a stock gun which wasnt.. dude whats wrong with you. do you even know what paintball is??

i think jjjjj has a upgraded trashcan and he wants someone to compete with :)

ninety8freak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I have two kinds of wet in my pants

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ninety8freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2006 at 8:49pm

Good job bumping this thread as well...

ritzblitz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ritzblitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2006 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by ninety8freak ninety8freak wrote:

Good job bumping this thread as well...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic