Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

frantic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
littleguy15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littleguy15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: frantic
    Posted: 12 November 2005 at 9:05pm

To today was going to be a good day.  My cyclone feeder came for my custom pro e.  I was going to install it and have a blast tomorrow with my paintballing buddies.  As I begin to install it everything goes as planned.  I got the new power tube installed, BUT when I go to put the reciever halves back something is causing them to not want to go together snuggly. So I take them off then put them back together about ten times before I figure out what is wrong.  The battery is not fitting in right at all.  So I move it up, down, left, right, this way, and that way, just to be back where I started.  I swear a 30 min. project turns into a three hour frenzy and I am stillnot done.  Any suggestion or tips?  I know I should just go move the battery a little and wiggle it until it works, but I have. 

Sargent Duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sargent Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2005 at 9:15pm
Trouble shoot: This is gonna be a pain, but take the battery out, and put the gun back togeather. Does it go togeather properly? Take a closer look at where the battery sits. Make sure there's nothing (debris) that would cuase your battery to stick up. I really can't see why your battery isn't sitting right.
Ref: I want a nice clean game
player: but it's paintball!
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2005 at 9:19pm
Taking that if fit before you installed the Cyclone... look what you installed. Is there anything you installed that would affect the placement of the battery? And also, maybe something moved when you installed the Cyclone. Make sure everythings in the correct place, and try it again. That's all the advice I can really give you.
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littleguy15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2005 at 9:24pm
Sargent, I already did that, but now I dont have any idea why it wouldn't be fitting right.  SUzukrider, The battery did fit alright before I tried putting on the cyclone but nothing change in the area of the battery, and there is no debris.  But I noticed when the gun came with a battery from the factory or the place I bought it the battery was all dented up and you could see where it pretty much got clamped when they screwed the receiver havles together. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littleguy15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2005 at 9:27pm
sorry I didnt include this in my other message, but I just don't want to force the halves together cuase I i dont want to pinch any wires.  Well I am almost done venting so I will go give it another try in a minute.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littleguy15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2005 at 10:22pm
I got it fixed.  I did a little work with the dremel and it fits together now.  Now I have another question about the cyclone.  Which way should it spin?  It says it should be free spinnning when you push in that thing coming out of the feeder, but mine doesnt free spin. It will move one click then stop.  Or is this the way it is suppose to work.   

Edited by littleguy15
Mr. Heckler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Heckler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2005 at 1:46am
Not sure. Good job fixing it though.
The Tippmann Forums.....My Anti-Drug.

-98Custom
-Flatline
-6-Position Collapsible Stock
-32 Degrees Remote Hose
-Crossman Red Dot
Nickodemus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2005 at 9:35am

Originally posted by littleguy15 littleguy15 wrote:

Now I have another question about the cyclone.  Which way should it spin?  It says it should be free spinnning when you push in that thing coming out of the feeder, but mine doesnt free spin. It will move one click then stop.  Or is this the way it is suppose to work.

When looking from the top down on my A-5 cyclone when you push the piston it gives one turn counter clockwise. Not a full rotation, just enough to move the blades one cycle. You will need to do this once when you load your cyclone to chamber a ball or your first shot will be a dry fire. Don't do it more then once or it will stick. If your tank is about to empty your cyclone will stop rotating. You can push the pistion to get a couple more desperate shots before your velocity drops out and your tank is completely done.

Have a good time playing.

Think and give them all you have from the beginning, and never weaken!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic