Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Custom 98 is Chopping Balls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
FireStrorm89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireStrorm89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2005 at 10:03pm
ok I will check that out tomorrow morning when I get the chance. Sounds interesting.
FireStrorm89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireStrorm89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2005 at 9:11pm
ok the results on the Paintballs, 3 out of 22 paintballs cracked or broke at a height dropped from 6 feet to solid smooth concrete. As far as the no barrel test still had no chance to perfomr this test.
datippmankid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote datippmankid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2006 at 8:14pm
do your self a favor im was having the same problem with my 98 and i have the same gun set up with a response trigger i tried all kinds of paint and sizes return da flatline if possible and get a barrel from the following compaines: Dye J And J Smart Parts etc there are more but  i cant remember them the flatline will only shoot with velocity in the 220 range the flatline is garbage
Ilford Rule View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilford Rule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2006 at 9:31pm
Im having the same problem with my CPro, but it only chops one in 20 or something like that. Its also skipping every now and then.
CPro (w/ polished internals)
14" Bigshot
BT SBS
Various Rails
NcSTAR D4B
Macro
AA 68/45

CCI Phantom
45 Grips
Chip'n#10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chip'n#10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2006 at 9:51pm
yah same here i just got a flatline and it sucks i should have gotten a different cheaper barrel.......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic