Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to Lose your Country

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
FoRenSiC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FoRenSiC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Just because there are a small number of immigrants rioting in France, I am willing to bet that there are 10 fold more of immagrants that arent rioting and are just as angry that it is occuring. I am willing to bet that there are even French citizens that are also rioting.

There is a lot more than a small number(watch the news), and no im pretty sure there are no french citizens rioting unless they live with the immigrants. I 100% agree with Old Solider
paintbusta View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 9:23pm
LOL
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 9:24pm
Why wouldnt there be french citizens living with the immigrants?

I didnt realize that French had a special section of their country to put all the non-citezens/immigrants live Germany did during the 1940s.

The number of people that are rioting in France are small compared to the number that live there. Irregardless, like Clark said it is retarded to guess why people are rioting.

Personally I dont care one bit about France and their problem. I just think saying immigration is a major problem that needs to be fixed is not correct.

Edited by Hades

FoRenSiC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FoRenSiC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 9:27pm
Theyre are immigrant neighbourhoods where almost only immigrants live. It's not an official seperation but all immigrants live in the neighbourhood where the immigrants of the same race as them live. Unless they are a richer.
Hoytshooter View Drop Down
Guested - Language++

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoytshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 9:27pm
Try getting a job as a highschool student trying to get money for your first car. esp. when you live in a small town and the only "highschool" jobs are working for contractors and landscapers and other construction places. Shouldnt the needs of your fellow americans come over the needs/wants of ppl from other countries?
I shoot a Hoyt

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 9:32pm
No. I did have a job in high school. It isnt the migrants fault your town is lame and doesnt provide enough jobs for everyone.

Your town doesnt have fast food restruants, movie theaters, grocry stores? Those are all good high school jobs.

Why should a citizen have preference over an immigrant? You both are living in the town so why does where you came from matter?

So are you also suggesting that some citizen that moves into your town shouldnt get a job over someone that has lived there longer?

Hoytshooter View Drop Down
Guested - Language++

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoytshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 9:36pm

I believe that if you go to mexico youll understand, if you go into a place there and fill out a job application they will give the job to the mexican guy. (dont even say OMG WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE MEXICANS becuase we all know thats were talking about)

Ok im just gonna stop before I get guested again

I shoot a Hoyt

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 9:42pm
Yeah, and you know this because you have filled out a job application in Mexico....

Too bad it is you that doesnt know what you are talking about.

Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

Usually not shaved, not clean, wear old worn out clothes.

Have you not seen pictures of me? Sure seems odd this American citezen easily fits into this description. As will half the college aged US citizens.

Yeah for sterotyping!!!!

You asked to describe. I gave my description of what I have seen, that isn't sterotyping, that is generalizing. And I don't usually see six whites packed into the the back of a ten year old pickup truck. I think it is realtively easy to tell the illegal hispanic immigrants apart from citizens in California.

You said we probbally couldn't even tell the difference between an immigrant and a citizen, I say I can.

Edited by Sammy
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 10:28pm

the only problem i have with aliens are there illegal, there are legal ways to be here, they chose a diffrent rought, i know many people who are here illegealy, some of them go to college and one of the top persons in last years senior class was here illegaly. im glad they do the jobs many of us lazy Americans are not willing to do, i dont think whether they are here legaly or not should determan there pay, but if they are payed the same wages as a citizen you'll be paying about $3 for a head of letous (SP), not sure what your paying now but i pay about $1 this applys to other fruit and vegies as well.... just my thoughts

Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by cadet_sergeant cadet_sergeant wrote:

the only problem i have with aliens are there illegal, there are legal ways to be here, they chose a diffrent rought, i know many people who are here illegealy, some of them go to college and one of the top persons in last years senior class was here illegaly. im glad they do the jobs many of us lazy Americans are not willing to do, i dont think whether they are here legaly or not should determan there pay, but if they are payed the same wages as a citizen you'll be paying about $3 for a head of letous (SP), not sure what your paying now but i pay about $1 this applys to other fruit and vegies as well.... just my thoughts

The only problem I have with aliens are that they are illegal, there are legal ways to be here and they chose a different route. I know many people who are here illegally and some of them go to college and one of them was one of the top people in my senior class last year. I am glad they do many of the jobs lazy Americans are not willing to do. I don't think whethere they are here legally or illegaly should determine their pay, but if they are paid the same wages at a citizen, you will be paying about 3 dollars for a head of letous, althought I am not sure what you are paying now but I pay about one dollar for other fruit and veggies too.

I think I did a pretty good translation.
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 10:59pm

Im with Hades on this one. You see someone, you ASSUME they are illegal. You dont know, its called stereotyping....

Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 11:02pm

Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

You asked to describe. I gave my description of what I have seen, that isn't sterotyping, that is generalizing.

No.  Because you didn't describe "illegal immigrants" - you described "people who have the look you associate with illegal immigrants", and that is pretty much the definition of stererotyping.  Unless, of course, you checked the citizenship/visa status of each of those workers...

Quote And I don't usually see six whites packed into the the back of a ten year old pickup truck.

Visit Arkansas.

Quote I think it is realtively easy to tell the illegal hispanic immigrants apart from citizens in California.

Your ignorance is so astounding as to defy logic.  What you actually mean is that you can tell hispanic from white, and you presume that all hispanics are illegal immigrants and whites are not.

Cluephone - there are LOADS of citizens and legal immigrants of Mexican descent living in SoCal that are visually indistinguishable from illegal immigrants.

Quote You said we probbally couldn't even tell the difference between an immigrant and a citizen, I say I can.

And on what do you base that claim?  How many passports/visas have you inspected?

Edited by Clark Kent
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Im with Hades on this one. You see someone, you ASSUME they are illegal. You dont know, its called stereotyping....

No, that's just having good sense.....

I'm sure Oldsoldier knows, he's the smartest man alive.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
TheDarkRealms View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDarkRealms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 11:22pm
First off I agree with what oldsoldier said about France's problem.

Now, how many of you have actually gone out and worked in a field full of immigrants?? I have, I spent a season picking pears. I was the only non-Hispanic in the entire crew. I don't have a problem with Hispanics. I do have a problem with people telling me to "get out of here and stop taking mexican jobs". This is the USA not Mexico, I went, applied, got the job, and from day one was harassed about taking immigrants jobs in the US. Did I finish that season, Hell Yes, will I ever go back and do a job like that, Hell No. The way I was treated wasn't worth it. I have Hispanic friends, itís not the race thatís the problem, its people that have the attitude that they deserve what they don't fight/pay/live for.

Second thing I want to talk about. Anybody here know the arab/muslem culture?? My guess is very few do. And by know I mean seen their cities been to their countries seen the way they live and treat each other and anyone not of the culture/religion.

Arabs are not the problem that everyone is saying they are. The problem is the muslem religion/culture. How many people have read the koran? I have. How many people have been told that we struck first? I have. We attacked Sadam first (not talking about desert storm/shield)? I have. We Americans/Christians are the cause of the problems? I have. How many people have had 8 year old girls holding rocks over their heads trying to threaten them, for what protecting their country? I have.
I could go on and on with examples of muslem opinions about the world and us.

Edited by TheDarkRealms
A-5        #022788
ProLite    #0665
ProCarbine #00789
98 Custom #512578
HPA
CO2

THE reddot AIMPOINT CompM2 (M68)
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 11:28pm
Wow... As I read all these posts the only ones that make sense are Hades.

The only Problems I see with Immigrants is that some(maybe 2%) Smuggle Drugs into the States, and purposely go out and get deported, then get another "Shipment" and return. I'm not worried about a little Grass, its those Super Labs that are may threaten some parts of the population.

I don't see why Americans have to be so "Bull Headed" thinking that there better then everyone else. If you remember Correctly the Country that had the most "Secure" boarders were the most Tyranical of all.  Germany, Japan, USSR etc...  the more we "Secure" our boarders the more problems will come not less... Hell any "Immigrant" who works pay taxes, so in fact he does Contribute to Society. So as I see it, continue to sip your lemonade and have "Juan" Shine your Car and gripe about how this country is going to Hell.

TheDarkRealms View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDarkRealms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

Hell any "Immigrant"
who works pay taxes, so in fact he does Contribute to Society. So as I
see it, continue to sip your lemonade and have "Juan" Shine your Car
and gripe about how this country is going to Hell.

I agree with you on the Legal immigrants, the ones that pay taxes, have "jumped through all the hoops", they are not the ones that I have a problem with. Itís all the other ones. The race doesn't matter its the attitude that does. To become an American is what I would want Legal immigrants to be. Not a legal Mexican or Asian, or European, or African, or whoever else.
A-5        #022788
ProLite    #0665
ProCarbine #00789
98 Custom #512578
HPA
CO2

THE reddot AIMPOINT CompM2 (M68)
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 11:51pm
Anyone else love how he posts and runs usually?
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 11:56pm
Since when is oldsoldier conservative?

Edited by PlentifulBalls

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 1:12am
Originally posted by TheDarkRealms TheDarkRealms wrote:

Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

Hell any "Immigrant"
who works pay taxes, so in fact he does Contribute to Society. So as I
see it, continue to sip your lemonade and have "Juan" Shine your Car
and gripe about how this country is going to Hell.

I agree with you on the Legal immigrants, the ones that pay taxes, have "jumped through all the hoops", they are not the ones that I have a problem with. Itís all the other ones. The race doesn't matter its the attitude that does. To become an American is what I would want Legal immigrants to be. Not a legal Mexican or Asian, or European, or African, or whoever else.

So if you had a chance to get a second chance at life for you, and your family you would abide by "that" countries laws, or would you do basic human insticts and try to find a spot where you could feel safe and secure amd most likely succeed but the only thing you have to live with is Bigotry(sp).

Edited by Panda Man
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic