Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

r/t

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pro_Carbine View Drop Down
Struck out with naughty language 2/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pro_Carbine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: r/t
    Posted: 08 November 2005 at 4:11pm
when u have the r/t installed can u take the power tube and the valve out? cuz when i took my gun apart i got the front bolt out and the linkage arm but the power tube wont coem out, is it just stuck?
98c
R/T
Eggy w/ Z-Board
Hpa Tank
Double Trigger
Drop Foward
12" Smart Parts Progresive
Team Morelli Company
"autococker with 40 inch hammerhead barrel mounted onto a flatline"-Lester98c LOL
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 4:17pm
Two bolts on the side of the gun. Becarefull not to strip them out when removing or screwing them back in. After you have that out, you may find it hard to remove the valve from the powertube. In this case get a pencil and push through the long part.
Pro_Carbine View Drop Down
Struck out with naughty language 2/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pro_Carbine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 9:33pm
thx
98c
R/T
Eggy w/ Z-Board
Hpa Tank
Double Trigger
Drop Foward
12" Smart Parts Progresive
Team Morelli Company
"autococker with 40 inch hammerhead barrel mounted onto a flatline"-Lester98c LOL
macgyver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macgyver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 1:48am
 Yes take the two valve screws out, but first unscrew the RT elbow that screws into the powertube.
"My gun shoots ropes so good that i rock climb with it, then when i get to teh top i pwn people snipa style cuz my 21 inch barrel gives me extra distance for headshots." -me but not me
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic