Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

added E - trigger to custom pro w/problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Matt1974 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: added E - trigger to custom pro w/problem
    Posted: 06 November 2005 at 2:31am

I added the e trigger to my custom pro and took the response trigger off but used the same bolt......i am having recocking issues...it will shoot 3 or 4 balls and then not recock all the way....or some times it will shoot more or just one.....like the e trigger and the bolt are not matching up.....i am using co2 with an expansion chamber and a lucky 15 barrell, with the cyclone hopper.....i changed the hopper to a empire....need help please... i am kinda new at this, been in it for about 3 months

Matt1974 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 2:55am
ohh yeah also it would work ok for awile then start acting up.....i tried the dime trick and i also glued the magnet in place.......i thought the cyclone wasnt feeding fast enough thats why i got the empire....thought i would add that
Tippmann Custom Pro (Camo)
E - trigger
Expansion Chamber
Cyclone or Empire Hopper
lucky 15 barrell
http://community.webshots.com/user/hub_city_bigbear
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 1:43pm
what is the dime trick?
CUSTOMPROe#1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CUSTOMPROe#1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 6:54pm
I'm having the same problem and I found that my solenoid magnet was cracked and it was not activating the solenoid on every shot. I have to call Tippmann tomorrow to get a new magnet. And I will bring to there attention that my bps switch was stuck on about 5bps when I got the gun and when I went to adjust it, the little screw stripped out.
Custom Pro E
Cyclone feed
4500 HPA w/Guerrilla reg
tigman250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigman250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by evillepaintball evillepaintball wrote:

what is the dime trick?
Matt1974 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 9:52pm

i put the dime in between the frame and solineod to shorten up the travel of the pin back and forth...back where the magnet goes....we tried that to pick up the rate of fire.....thats a bummer on the stripping out......well i broke the electronic trigger part of the switch today trying to bend the metal piece where the trigger meets to shorten he trigger pull b/c there was a gap and had to pull way back on the trigger to work...so i am going to send it to tippmann and let them fix it and get it to working right.....i think i am having a spiking problem with the co2 also....it will do ok shooting for a few shots and the shoot double like its not reococking all the way and shoots andgets a ball caught in the midddle of loading....... so i thought it was the cyclone feeder not feeding fast enough...tried an empire on setting 3 and was the same.......i was told to try taking off the expansion chamber and try it that the co2 pressure is spiking.....not sure i am too new to know all the ins and outs of the gun......i hope this makes since to yall.....it is hard to explain on the computer...

Tippmann Custom Pro (Camo)
E - trigger
Expansion Chamber
Cyclone or Empire Hopper
lucky 15 barrell
http://community.webshots.com/user/hub_city_bigbear
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic