FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kuhndog599 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, Language 5/4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuhndog599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: problem
    Posted: 25 October 2005 at 4:28pm
hey i lent a barrel with a barrel adaptor to a friend and i have no idea how it got this tight. i wasnt there but i told the kid using it that he took full responsibitly for it until i got it back. well i left the game early and i forgot about it. he said that hed bring it to school the next day. after that i heard that it somehow got so tight no one could undo the barrrel from the adaptor. he doesnt have it and gave it to anohter friend so now i'm like o great everyones trying all this crap trying to get it undone and i want to try before something else happens to it.  i'm getting it back today and want to know some ways i can get it apart. one of my friends used plyers and towels but that just scratched it up. o great. i know its kinda my fault by forgetting to get it back but come on how does it get this tight? so how do u get it apart?
model 98 - homemade handguard
solid stock - opsgear mag
polished internals
homemade sling - paintjob
operator barrel
progressive barrel
opsgear mag - stock
tippmann-98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann-98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 4:35pm

take it to a paintball shop they will try to take it out. If they cant take it out then tell the person to buy u a new gun.

I probably know how he got it tight on the adaptor because he probably shoved the barrel in and didnt put any gun oil on it. And also when he didn't put the oil on he stoffed the o-ring inside and got stuck in the adaptor ,so ya bring it to a paintball store. 

i got a tippmann 98 custom with a teardrop barrel. Iwant to get a remot line and a flat line for my gun too.
kuhndog599 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, Language 5/4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuhndog599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 4:41pm
ok. jeez. i am ashamed of them. and of myself for leaving it there.
model 98 - homemade handguard
solid stock - opsgear mag
polished internals
homemade sling - paintjob
operator barrel
progressive barrel
opsgear mag - stock
tippmann-98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann-98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 4:44pm
i got a tippmann 98 custom with a teardrop barrel. Iwant to get a remot line and a flat line for my gun too.
bigomondis105 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigomondis105 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 4:46pm

i dont know if this will work but put it in your freezer cuz it will possibly shrink and become loose.

i dont know if it will work but its worth a try.

98 custom
e-bolt
low pressure
dye drop foward
CP 10" barrel
halo B
HPA
double finger trigger
lighter trigger pull (awesome!)
can out shoot an egg thats y i have the halo b
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic