FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No More C3 Ideas!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No More C3 Ideas!!!
    Posted: 25 October 2005 at 11:37am
The title says it all. You newbs have no clue how it works. So until you own one and know how it works, quit posting stupid ideas.

Edited by The Guy
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 11:00pm
Finally The GUy...you come to our rescue...yet some people are still posting ideas......i say change this topic to C3 and Propane Modifications in general
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
Sargent Duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sargent Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2005 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by bling boi bling boi wrote:

i think that tippmann should get the 98 on propane gas because it is better and shoots futher than air/co2

Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

The title says it all. You newbs have no clue how it works. So until you own one and know how it works, quit posting stupid ideas.

Learn to read. The Guy said to stop posting stupid ideas until you know how it works. You obviously have no clue what-so-ever on how propane works. Therefore, you just came up with another stupid idea, which was what this post was trying to avoid.

Ref: I want a nice clean game
player: but it's paintball!
Mr. Heckler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Heckler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2005 at 7:16pm
^^^Hehe, thats harsh. If you powered a semi-auto with propane it would get way too hot.
The Tippmann Forums.....My Anti-Drug.

-98Custom
-Flatline
-6-Position Collapsible Stock
-32 Degrees Remote Hose
-Crossman Red Dot
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2005 at 10:39pm
It's a troll, he knows it won't work, he knows it won't shoot further.
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2005 at 12:27pm
I think I'll get a C3 and...play paintball with it!

(I hereby award myself one happy-clappy for being smarter than at least 75% of the people posting in C3 related topics by actually knowing what I should do with a propane-powered pump marker.)
jesus freak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jesus freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2005 at 7:36pm
I'm going to get one, eventually.  They make sense.  50,000 shots off of one 16oz tank is great.  Plus it is virtually idiot proof.  It looks like the actual combustion cylinder is completely enclosed and you can't tamped with it.  Its out of milled aluminum, so its good.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2005 at 10:45pm
you can take it apart. Enos got apart his.
saw26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saw26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2005 at 11:33pm
i think they should make a shotgun kit for it.
Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 1:48am
Originally posted by bling boi bling boi wrote:

i think that tippmann should get the 98 on propane gas because it is better and shoots futher than air/co2

Man-o-man, did that reinforce what the Guy said!!

Edited by Bruce A. Frank
Sargent Duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sargent Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by saw26 saw26 wrote:

i think they should make a shotgun kit for it.

before making stupid ideas (more of them), read the posts in the forum concerning the shotgun idea. If you read them, you'd have found out they don't work.
Ref: I want a nice clean game
player: but it's paintball!
tippmann89c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann89c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 5:07pm
C3 should come with a rocket launcher built into the side of it.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 8:05pm
didnt this used to be stickied?
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 2:21pm
^things get unstickied...
thebatman/dan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebatman/dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 9:20pm
i'd buy if it had a rocket launcher in it. yea definetly
By the way, did you eat paintchips when you were a kid?
vonfeldt7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vonfeldt7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 10:03pm

Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

I agree, and the sad thing is, (at least right now) right under this post is one that says "c3 ideas"....

novice paintball help(If you own a tippy and your new to paintball, this site may help)
Jesus is my friend
DO NOT say"sniper"here!
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

^things get unstickied...
well, yeah, i realize this, but it seemed like too good an idea to unsticky.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 8:22am

Actually, when a thread like this is ineffective, theres no reason to keep it stickied.

While his heart was in the right place, C-3 Ideas and musings are going to continue, no matter how many threads we put up about it.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic