FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Inside the C3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2005 at 12:34pm

Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

Tippmann IS working on a Semi-Version of it, they said it may not be complete until Spetember-November of 06'

Not having a C-3 in my hands yet this is just more speculation, but converting the pump to a semi-auto, for experimental gratification, may be easy with something like a Palmer ram and a little plumbing.

Project Irene View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2005 at 3:08pm

Originally posted by cadet_sergeant cadet_sergeant wrote:

... i hope there is a good response from all the milisim on this... their has to be a shotgun if their i'll be disappointed.

Oh snap, haven't thought of that.

AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2005 at 5:11pm
I will also confirm the semi version. Spoke to a person on the phone about this, no release date but it is coming.

Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2005 at 5:17pm
man if the semi comes out at around $270 i might have to get it... hmmm should i still get the pump is the real question...
bluemunky View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2005 at 9:48am
I think the first pic is to show size in relation to a hand. That thing is freaking ginourmous!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2005 at 10:14am
Originally posted by bluemunky bluemunky wrote:

I think the first pic is to show size in relation to a hand. That thing is freaking ginourmous!
someone said its about as tall as a impy (cant remember who, or where i read it) personaly i wouldnt put a hopper on top i'd be prone to use a warp or q-loader, but thats me many people would think thats retarded. 
btd450 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote btd450 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2005 at 3:22pm
hm...confirmation of the semi version is making me rethink the C3.  Is it for sure that it will be released next fall, or is that just a guess?

Edited by btd450
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2005 at 8:38pm
hey Enos u got a proto type rail done yet? i got some ideas, i just dont have the tools to make it happen, maybe i'll try to make a picture on the computer of what my idea is. the only thing im worried about is how close the screws are to where the paintball/barrel goes; more so in the far back screw than the front two.
littlebreadman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebreadman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by jrod1321 jrod1321 wrote:

wait its made out of aluminum! doesnt aluminum produce a toxic gas when heated too high or burned...i thought thats why they dont make tanks out of the stuff

tell me how would you aluminum weld then?
shadow ace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow ace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 6:38pm
that gun is so old looking but im thinkin about gettin one although i wanna wait for the semi(if there really is one)
98% of paintballers act gangsta', if you are of the 2% that are normal, put this this in your sig.
98c
r/t
flatline
superfly bolt
mini drop
revvy w/xboard
rear cocking
trigger mods

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 7:03pm

Originally posted by littlebreadman littlebreadman wrote:

Originally posted by jrod1321 jrod1321 wrote:

wait its made out of aluminum! doesnt aluminum produce a toxic gas when heated too high or burned...i thought thats why they dont make tanks out of the stuff

tell me how would you aluminum weld then?

Cough Stick welding Cough

tippmann_237 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann_237 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2005 at 6:03pm

the only thing that i want to know is how good the accuracy is. so if some one can helf post it or send me a email at tippmann_237@hotmail

Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2005 at 11:35am
From monkeying around with mine, I'm going to say that its as accurate as any other marker I've shot. There's no real difference. Its consistant thanks to the propane, and it shoots rather nicely. Kind of odd to not have a hamer slamming into anything though. Theres a different feel to it when you shoot it...I like it alot.  

human124 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote human124 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2005 at 11:10pm

Screw paintballs. everyone says it smells like a grill... im just going to buy a bag of meatballs and start shoting everyone with them... anyone game?! LOL

But really how loud is this thing? louder then a co2 marker?

Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 1:20am
Originally posted by human124 human124 wrote:

Dry firing is ludicrously loud.

With paint I really think it sounds like a .22. It has a sharp crack to it, not the normal sound of a paintgun.
human124 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote human124 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Dry firing is ludicrously loud.

With paint I really think it sounds like a .22. It has a sharp crack to it, not the normal sound of a paintgun.

yeah but some .22's sound like a cap gun and others sound stupid loud... mostly im a woods ball sniper anymore and im thinking it might be too loud

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 1:29pm

Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Dry firing is ludicrously loud. With paint I really think it sounds like a .22. It has a sharp crack to it, not the normal sound of a paintgun.

yeah but some .22's sound like a cap gun and others sound stupid loud... mostly im a woods ball sniper anymore and im thinking it might be too loud

NO, you are not a woodsball sniper.
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 2:24pm
Oh god. Why does EVERY post on this forum turn into a sniper debate.
Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 2:46pm

Indeed.  Let's not turn a perfectly good technical discussion into a moronic sniper debate.

Please - no more sniper yay/nay posts in this thread. 

Thank you.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic