FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Inside the C3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2005 at 6:39pm
Thanks for the pics Mr. Enos

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
UV Halo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UV Halo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2005 at 7:42pm
Enos- What exactly propells the ball down the barrel?  Is it the spring driven piston?
M98C- W/QwkStrpCut
Comp Air & Palmer Fatty Stab
Gas-Thru Stock
Lapco Sight Rail W/ADCO 30MM EDOT
Qloader W/ CMS
Freak SS W/Stif-Tip * Flatline * Armson Stealth
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2005 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by UV Halo UV Halo wrote:

Enos- What exactly propells the ball down the barrel? Is it the spring driven piston?

The first question is, did you read anything in this thread?
c411m3b0b View Drop Down
Guested - troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c411m3b0b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2005 at 9:20pm
all i can say is its freaking huge
i hate people
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2005 at 9:33pm

Originally posted by c411m3b0b c411m3b0b wrote:

First gen stuff usually is. Note, the first computer, first cell phone, etc.

jh1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jh1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2005 at 9:34pm

Originally posted by Teh_Ninja Teh_Ninja wrote:

Its not gona be 230 guys...

theres a pre order on canadianpaintball.com for 239 cad. to put that in prespective an a-5 is 280, and a 98c is about 180-190 canadian

Ive found a way better deal then at canadian paintball and it was in the us

jh1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jh1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2005 at 9:34pm

Originally posted by UV Halo UV Halo wrote:

Enos- What exactly propells the ball down the barrel?  Is it the spring driven piston?

Yes the spring hits the paintball and causes it to go 310 fps

jh1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jh1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2005 at 9:35pm
For all those idiots who will contradiciting me. I was joking.
Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2005 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Actually, it isn't that big.  It is only a little taller than my cocker, and is quite a bit shorter than the cocker.  It just has a very hefty feeling.  With a mini-tank and mini hopper it would be a very compact gun.

BTW - I was just talking to the manager of a field who is contemplating replacing his rental PGPs with C3s for their indoor pump game.  He did the math on CO2 savings, and the C3 easily won out.  And, of course, the C3 is much easier to operate than a PGP.  Any place that still runs pump-only games would have to take this seriously as a rental.  Which, of course, goes to the main point - if Tippmann can turn out a semi, it will instantly become the rental gun of choice EVERYWHERE.

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2005 at 12:37am
only concern for indoor play is ventilation. Although it would take along time for the Carbon Monoxide to build up.
c411m3b0b View Drop Down
Guested - troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c411m3b0b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2005 at 12:41am
Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:

Actually, it isn't that big.  It is only a little taller than my cocker, and is quite a bit shorter than the cocker.  It just has a very hefty feeling.  With a mini-tank and mini hopper it would be a very compact gun.

BTW - I was just talking to the manager of a field who is contemplating replacing his rental PGPs with C3s for their indoor pump game.  He did the math on CO2 savings, and the C3 easily won out.  And, of course, the C3 is much easier to operate than a PGP.  Any place that still runs pump-only games would have to take this seriously as a rental.  Which, of course, goes to the main point - if Tippmann can turn out a semi, it will instantly become the rental gun of choice EVERYWHERE.

how dare you dissprove me
i hate people
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2005 at 12:58am

Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

only concern for indoor play is ventilation. Although it would take along time for the Carbon Monoxide to build up.

Just think how much you would save on the heating bill!

:)

Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2005 at 3:21pm

Ventilation shouldn't be a problem.

Any indoor arenas need to be fitted with proper ventilation in order for it to legally accomodate large groups of people. Carbon Monoxide wouldn't have time to build up with constant ventilation running.

I don't remember the exact building code specifications, but I worked for a guy over the summer who was mentioning something about ventilation regulations for the school I was employed for.

Of course, different states have different laws, but I think all of them should be adequite enough to accomodate the use of propane as a propellant.  

jh1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jh1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2005 at 5:32pm
would someone please post a vid of the c3 actually shooting
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2005 at 8:02am

I officially nominate Enos for a Nobel Prize for paintball research

Edited by hwayhzrd
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2005 at 8:30am
Second

dirtbike14455 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dirtbike14455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2005 at 6:00pm
third
btd450 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote btd450 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2005 at 9:00pm
what about that video?
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2005 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:

Tippmann IS working on a Semi-Version of it, they said it may not be complete until Spetember-November of 06'
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2005 at 12:08pm
i really cant wait to see what the after market is gonna do for this thing. i might sell my A-5 and ION to get one of these (good bye speedball), i will deffinatly put some money back in my pocket and save me even more down the road... i hope there is a good response from all the milisim on this... their has to be a shotgun if their i'll be disappointed. Enos any ideas other than all ready stated on what up grades are possable or need to be made.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic