Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Building a course

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
98CustomOwner98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98CustomOwner98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Building a course
    Posted: 23 October 2005 at 11:39pm
Me and some friends are planning on building a course paritally in the woods and partially out. I'd say it's mixed about 75% Woods, 25% out. We have some stuff already built (Tree Fort, Big Hole with supported tunnels and stuff, Bunkers, and a couple trenches). We were thinking about adding a small river or pond as one thing. Maybe a zip line or two, stuff like that. Any suggestions to help what we have, help with what we want to do, or help with more things to put in?
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2005 at 11:44pm
This belongs in New Players . . .
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2005 at 11:48pm

i know this would cost a lot but looken at what u got up there thats not a problem, iv always thought it would b cool to have a 1 story building type thing, so u could have 1 team already in there all set up, and another "S.W.A.T." type team going in to clear out the building, you could do hostage situations and just kill the other team, if u put windows "without the glass of course" you could even utilize "snipers" in this

and of course put this on the "out" part of the course if you do it

[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98CustomOwner98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2005 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by sneaky_sniper sneaky_sniper wrote:

i know this would cost a lot but looken at what u got up there thats not a problem, iv always thought it would b cool to have a 1 story building type thing, so u could have 1 team already in there all set up, and another "S.W.A.T." type team going in to clear out the building, you could do hostage situations and just kill the other team, if u put windows "without the glass of course" you could even utilize "snipers" in this

Well, that's something that we can work off of. One of the people helping me and my friends is my cousin who just so happens to be an electrican.

Another good source of help is my uncle does construction and two of my friends helping dad's are also construction workers

Edit: Any other ideas?

Edited by 98CustomOwner98
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 12:41am
Originally posted by 98CustomOwner98 98CustomOwner98 wrote:

Originally posted by sneaky_sniper sneaky_sniper wrote:

Well, that's something that we can work off of. One of the people helping me and my friends is my cousin who just so happens to be an electrican.

Another good source of help is my uncle does construction and two of my friends helping dad's are also construction workers

Edit: Any other ideas?

well if ur on a paintball team, you could have a "build day" where ur team comes and they build bunkers and forts and stuff, it may be work but u can have fun with ur friends at the same time

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98CustomOwner98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 1:00am
We pretty much work on it everyday we have open time.

Also, there is a $400 Ford Taurus for sale by us that actually runs. We were thinking about turning it into an assualt vehicle (The part in the woods used to be a logging spot, so there is a decent path to drive on.

Edited by 98CustomOwner98
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 7:59am

Originally posted by 98CustomOwner98 98CustomOwner98 wrote:

We pretty much work on it everyday we have open time.

Also, there is a $400 Ford Taurus for sale by us that actually runs. We were thinking about turning it into an assualt vehicle (The part in the woods used to be a logging spot, so there is a decent path to drive on.

just make sure everything is insured people will sue anyone these days, incase somthen happens to the people in the car or the people outside it, and as dumb as this sounds, u may consider having some people sighn a waver so ur not liable and they cant sue you

its a sad world we live in... aint it...                           

kuhndog599 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, Language 5/4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuhndog599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 7:41pm
i would do that ^. if i were you
model 98 - homemade handguard
solid stock - opsgear mag
polished internals
homemade sling - paintjob
operator barrel
progressive barrel
opsgear mag - stock
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 2:02pm
i say no on the river idea. It's fun with cars on the field
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic