Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Next Oslen Twins but with a twist...

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 04 October 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1841
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by SuperXero SuperXero wrote:

Because they promote pro-white-christian ideals? Are you sure Steel Pulse was a KKK promotive band, or just a white power band? There's plenty of white power musicians.

Personally I think Hitler WAS a good leader, in the sense that everything he did, he did for his people, everyone else was a lower priority. That's what makes a good leader, putting your people ahead. I also think 6 million is at least exaggerated.

Funny how people promote the freedom of speech as the thing that makes America, but as soon as someone says something they disagree with; "That's stupid, we should charge them!" or in my classmate's words "They shouldn't even be able to speak their opinions." You know, because they aren't free to do so, unless you agree.


Did for his people? He killed all the jews in his country, how is that helping? Sure he was a decent leader if you dont count the holocaust but it is definetley to big to forget about.
Back to Top
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Joined: 27 October 2002
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 1777
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:00pm
I'm not even going to touch on the "Jewish problem" other than say, they were seen as a major problem, Hitler tried to rid his land of that problem. The jews were not his people. The pure German christians, were his people. And those are the people he did everything for.

Oh and if Hitler were not born, the depression would have lasted much longer. Who knows? The US could have become a 3rd world country.
Tenacious and Versatile
Back to Top
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 04 October 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1841
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by SuperXero SuperXero wrote:

I'm not even going to touch on the "Jewish problem" other than say, they were seen as a major problem, Hitler tried to rid his land of that problem. The jews were not his people. The pure German christians, were his people. And those are the people he did everything for.

Oh and if Hitler were not born, the depression would have lasted much longer. Who knows? The US could have become a 3rd world country.


As Germanys leader his people were all Germans no matter what their background. I also dont get how the depression would have lasted longer, not arguing or anything just please explain.
Back to Top
Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
hey bud, let’s party!

Joined: 29 August 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3038
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss_DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by MetallicaESPa5 MetallicaESPa5 wrote:

Yum, the smell of fresh vagina.

I guarantee you they will be hot as hell, give them around 3-4 years.


i love you

Back to Top
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Joined: 27 October 2002
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 1777
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:06pm
No, you see, he did not consider the Jews as true German people, but as a problem to the actual citizens which needed to be taken care of. Which is why he went to such extreme lengths to kill/expel them in all the land.
Tenacious and Versatile
Back to Top
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 04 October 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1841
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by SuperXero SuperXero wrote:

No, you see, he did not consider the Jews as true German people, but as a problem to the actual citizens which needed to be taken care of. Which is why he went to such extreme lengths to kill/expel them in all the land.


Yeah I guess, he could have been a great leader but no he had to go all pms on the jews.
Back to Top
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Joined: 27 October 2002
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 1777
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:10pm
Well, if that's PMS, then I'm glad women don't have control of the world's WMD's.
Tenacious and Versatile
Back to Top
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8716
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:11pm

Originally posted by SuperXero SuperXero wrote:


Funny how people promote the freedom of speech as the thing that makes America, but as soon as someone says something they disagree with; "That's stupid, we should charge them!" or in my classmate's words "They shouldn't even be able to speak their opinions." You know, because they aren't free to do so, unless you agree.

I for one do NOT think that you shouldn't be able to speak your mind.  In fact, not only do I think that you (Xero) should be allowed to speak your mind, but I think that you actually SHOULD speak your mind.

I pretty much disagree with you 100% on everything.  But since I have confidence in the superiority of my ideas over yours, I would love for you to shine a giant spotlight on your ideas.

I think these twins are doing a wonderful thing.  If everybody listened to a couple of their songs we would be cured of racism very fast.  Because the TRUTH is that racism is an ugly ugly thing, but also that it is like a fungus that grows in the dark when left alone, but all you have to do to kill it is shine a light at it and take a close look.

So I welcome your ideas into the public.  That way they will defeat themselves, and I won't have to waste any more time defeating them myself.

So please - keep talking.  (unfortunately you will have to be a bit careful, because of forum rules, but that's just the way it is.  I'm sure you can still get your point across.)

So please - tell us more about the jewish problem.

Back to Top
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Joined: 26 November 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11662
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:14pm
So, these girls songs are racist?

Ho. Lee. God.

Edited by DBibeau855
Back to Top
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 04 October 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1841
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

I think these twins are doing a wonderful thing.  If everybody listened to a couple of their songs we would be cured of racism very fast.  Because the TRUTH is that racism is an ugly ugly thing, but also that it is like a fungus that grows in the dark when left alone, but all you have to do to kill it is shine a light at it and take a close look.



Its funny how that could actually work, show them what racism is doing and who knows maybe it will stop or at least decline.
Back to Top
Homer J View Drop Down
Member
Member

Strike 2 for drug related images

Joined: 22 March 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4673
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:15pm
I think it's both tragic and disgusting that those girls have been brainwashed like that.
Back to Top
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 04 October 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1841
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Homer J Homer J wrote:

I think it's both tragic and disgusting that those girls have been brainwashed like that.


Hopefully everyone sees it like that too, I thought it was disgusting and even if they are hot in a few years the whole racism thing is really a major turn off.
Back to Top
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Joined: 27 October 2002
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 1777
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:19pm
As with any newly introduced ideology, to understand one point, you need to understand another, and before that, you must udnerstand another. Therefore, I really don't have enough time or patience to justify it on an internet forum. In real life, or on msn when I have a spare few hours and a listener with an open mind.

It's great that you can be so sure that you're so superior to me, as I feel the same way. The main difference is that when I talk, I get a thousand hisses in my direction. When you talk, you have a thousand supporters who have only ever been taught in your ideas.

It only takes a little bit of common sense and a bit of digging to realize some of the truths to "equality".

Hell, I thought that it was common knowledge that high-black-population areas were more prone to crime than high-white-population areas, but low and behold, it isn't.

While we're touching on justifying taboos, please tell us all about how homosexuality is justified. Use either religious arguments, or scientific (anatomic) arguments, either way I'm sure I hold the superior argument.

Edited by SuperXero
Tenacious and Versatile
Back to Top
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Joined: 26 November 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11662
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:26pm
Homosexuality is justified because the two men or women love eachother. End of story.

Hate is wrong to teach. End of story. Its counter productive and helps no one. A person that knows nothing but hate will become a very lonely and hollow individual.
Back to Top
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 04 October 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1841
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Homosexuality is justified because the two men or women love eachother. End of story.

Hate is wrong to teach. End of story. Its counter productive and helps no one. A person that knows nothing but hate will become a very lonely and hollow individual.


I agree. Their is nothing wrong with homosexuality, a person has a right to choose how they want to live and just because you dont agree with it doesnt make it wrong.
Back to Top
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Joined: 27 October 2002
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 1777
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:34pm
It is'nt always black and white you know.

I was born and raised (10 years of catholic school, church every sunday, every religious ceremony was recieved) as any of you might have been. Equality and fairness was pushed on me. I don't know exactly when I started looking into it, but the more and more I learnt about white seperatism/power/supremacy, or whatever you want to call it, the more it started making sense.

I can see both sides of the coin, but now it seems that we are indeed living in an age of universal deceit.

It's hard to fathom your opposing views without immersing yourself in them, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt, that I have become more experienced in both worlds than anyone on here has. Unless of course there is someone here who isn't speaking up.

edit: "a person has a right to choose how they want to live and just because you dont agree with it doesnt make it wrong. "

Yet the way I choose to live and think is wrong to all of you, and 99% of the rest of North America.

Just goes to prove my point about my remarks being booed, while one of the sheep has theirs supported by the flock. No one is standing up for my freedom of speech, or the fact that I might just possibly be right. You have to accept that you could be wrong, before you can accept anything else.

Edited by SuperXero
Tenacious and Versatile
Back to Top
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Joined: 26 November 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11662
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:37pm
Race a figment of your imagination. Take away our skin and we are all the same. Move your family to a place with lots of sun and no shade, and in ten thousand years your decendents will be as black as the night.

Racist hate mongers disgust me.
Back to Top
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Joined: 27 October 2002
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 1777
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Race a figment of your imagination. Take away our skin and we are all the same. Move your family to a place with lots of sun and no shade, and in ten thousand years your decendents will be as black as the night.

Racist hate mongers disgust me.


You havn't looked at it from an Anthropologic point of view, have you? The skin pigment may change, but things like IQ, skeletel structure, brain mass, etc, will not.
Tenacious and Versatile
Back to Top
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8716
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:39pm

Originally posted by SuperXero SuperXero wrote:

While we're touching on justifying taboos, please tell us all about how homosexuality is justified. Use either religious arguments, or scientific (anatomic) arguments, either way I'm sure I hold the superior argument.

Homosexuality isn't "justified" - I don't even know what that means.  Homosexuality just is.  You might as well ask me to justify a rock.  The question simply makes no sense.

 

Back to Top
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Joined: 26 November 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11662
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by SuperXero SuperXero wrote:

Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Race a figment of your imagination. Take away our skin and we are all the same. Move your family to a place with lots of sun and no shade, and in ten thousand years your decendents will be as black as the night.

Racist hate mongers disgust me.


You havn't looked at it from an Anthropologic point of view, have you? The skin pigment may change, but things like IQ, skeletel structure, brain mass, etc, will not.


Ask a doctor not some hill billy boy with a PHD in Hate.

skeletal structure brain(more importantly jaw muscle mass) are all variables dependent on environment.

Edited by DBibeau855
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.234 seconds.