Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Next Oslen Twins but with a twist...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 9:39pm
Interesting.
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 9:52pm
Funny, my anthropology teacher brought this up, and halfway through her introductory description of them, I blurted "Oh, Prussian Blue!" then in turn had the whole class turn towards me in wonder how I knew.

They are huge in the white power music scene, and often play at festivals, fairs, other white gatherings.

Funny to have them brought to the spot light like this.

Edited by SuperXero
Tenacious and Versatile
Dead_George52 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dead_George52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 9:56pm
Wow, from what i heard of that song, they kinda need some more practice on the vocals. They sound like 11 year old boys.
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 9:59pm
YeahI saw that on ABC last night, my favorite part was when the lady asked why they liked hitler and they said he was a good leader THEN she said but he had 6 million jews exacuted and they said well we think that number is a little exaggerated. LOL, I wanted to kill them but their stupidity made me laugh to much.
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Dead_George52 Dead_George52 wrote:

Wow, from what i heard of that song, they kinda need some more practice on the vocals. They sound like 11 year old boys.
the good news is they dont have to talk..... when do they turn 18?

Edited by cadet_sergeant
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by cadet_sergeant cadet_sergeant wrote:

They are 13 and covered in acne with a hitler on their chest. Would you realy want to hit that?
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 10:07pm
They were on frontline last night, weren't they?... real waste...

Edited by Linus

cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Originally posted by cadet_sergeant cadet_sergeant wrote:

They are 13 and covered in acne with a hitler on their chest. Would you realy want to hit that?
i never mentioned anything like that.... i just wondered because their might be some rallys they lead in the near future... i think what they do is wrong, cant their parents be charged with something? 
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 10:11pm
There's a KKK promotive band, Steel Pulse. This reminded me of them.
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 10:20pm
Because they promote pro-white-christian ideals? Are you sure Steel Pulse was a KKK promotive band, or just a white power band? There's plenty of white power musicians.

Personally I think Hitler WAS a good leader, in the sense that everything he did, he did for his people, everyone else was a lower priority. That's what makes a good leader, putting your people ahead. I also think 6 million is at least exaggerated.

Funny how people promote the freedom of speech as the thing that makes America, but as soon as someone says something they disagree with; "That's stupid, we should charge them!" or in my classmate's words "They shouldn't even be able to speak their opinions." You know, because they aren't free to do so, unless you agree.

Edited by SuperXero
Tenacious and Versatile
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 10:25pm
Yum, the smell of fresh vagina.

I guarantee you they will be hot as hell, give them around 3-4 years.

SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 10:28pm
Goddamn pedophiles.

Seriously.

Don't think talking about 13 year olds sexually is any better than your sense of them being "Wrong" in their views. Perverts.
Tenacious and Versatile
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 10:35pm

how did you find out about these girls? i live in texas, and no one i know has heard of em. Do you people just type "White supremist twins" over google or something?!

Edited by DeTrevni
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Fat Stalin View Drop Down
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fat Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

how did you find out about these girls? i live in texas, and no one i know has heard of em. Do you people just type "White supremist twins" over google or something?!

It was on ABC last night.

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Fat Stalin Fat Stalin wrote:

It was on ABC last night.
i see. missed that...

bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 10:37pm
SuperXero, they are members of the KKK, hence I conclude they are KKK promotive.
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 10:39pm
Understood.
Tenacious and Versatile
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 10:43pm

one of life's little ironies: hitler's mom considered having an abortion. If she would have gone ahead and done it, how different do you think the world would have been?

Fat Stalin View Drop Down
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fat Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 10:52pm

one of life's little ironies: hitler's mom considered having an abortion. If she would have gone ahead and done it, how different do you think the world would have been?

Very different. It is incomprehensible. WW2 wouldn't have happened, Germany would still have bad economy, for all we know we could all be dead.

ninety8freak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I have two kinds of wet in my pants

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ninety8freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 10:53pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic