Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do you make a gernade launcher

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amishman89 View Drop Down
Wow if Id have a TITLE it woud be great

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amishman89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do you make a gernade launcher
    Posted: 20 October 2005 at 9:05pm

Ok so i have seen a potato gun before and shot one. I was wondering if any one made a paintball gernade launcher and how would you make one. Also do you think you could use a potato gun or use the same design?

Only Hugh can prevent florist friars.
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 9:20am
www.google.com

There's plenty of sites that have these kind of instructions.
FrozenA-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrozenA-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 10:32am

Get a old marker for parts. OK get a 3-4 inch diameter PVC pipe. Then just use the marker for marts and figue out how to link that mess together. I've been thinking of making a motar, but..that will come later. Peace out!

goochanater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goochanater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 5:37pm

yeah definetly try  www.google.com

skulls Rule$$$$
Scotchbroth View Drop Down

Strike 2 - Languge 1/27

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchbroth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 7:55pm

Don't.

If you really want one buy one.

An attempt to make one yourself will result in a BOOM and lots of pretty colours.

On second thoughts....

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 11:21pm
if your thinking about using a potatoe gun, don't.  some of my idiot friends in their newbie days tried it with a paintnade and blew a kid's bunker ontop of him.  no harm fortunately.  i'd just stick with paintballs because the shotgun/nade launchers would end up being extra weight to carry and they'd be expensive to use.  I understand your desire to make one though.  good luck.
X
Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

traded 2yo strike for crappy title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2005 at 8:34pm
I don't really feel comfortable telling someone how to make a grenade launcher when they can't figure it out themselves, much less spell "grenade" correctly.
Mr. Heckler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Heckler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2005 at 9:58pm
OpsGear carries some grenade launchers that mount on the bottom of your gun, much like the M203, M230, AG36, T91......and other assault rifle mounted grenade launchers. Can you tell I really like guns?
The Tippmann Forums.....My Anti-Drug.

-98Custom
-Flatline
-6-Position Collapsible Stock
-32 Degrees Remote Hose
-Crossman Red Dot
dmp4892 View Drop Down
Goodbye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmp4892 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2005 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Hairball!!! Hairball!!! wrote:

I don't really feel comfortable telling someone how to make a grenade launcher when they can't figure it out themselves, much less spell "grenade" correctly.

Exactly what I was thinking when I read the name of this thread.

the_blade View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<esser is more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2005 at 8:05pm

Its a great thing lmao. I wish i remembered all of my piping sizes, but you get the idea of it. I now also have it tied into my x chamber now with a t fitting so I dont have the 12 gram quick change adapter any more.

95 base neon 3.0 cai, knifedged crankshaft 60 mill throttle body,14 crane cam crane springs/retainers eagle rods port matched/ polished intake p&p head shaved .015 phantom grip diff dohc exuast
LAG 1138 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LAG 1138 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2005 at 11:17am

You should repaint...

It almost hurts to look at it...

Nice job though.

98 Custom
Response
Expansion Chamber
BT-16 Sight
Cyclone Feed
DYE ULTRALITE
MP Folding Stock
Polished Internals
3000PSI 72CI Pure Energy
Dye Stickes
Home Trigger Job
the_blade View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<esser is more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2005 at 8:24pm
it has been lmao its gotten all its  cosmetics done to it recently the marker is repainted and the whole launcher. I took this pic when I had just made built the launcher 
95 base neon 3.0 cai, knifedged crankshaft 60 mill throttle body,14 crane cam crane springs/retainers eagle rods port matched/ polished intake p&p head shaved .015 phantom grip diff dohc exuast
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2005 at 10:08am
Scepter makes the best launchers. They fire paint grenades that are pretty reliable by all accounts I've read.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
thebatman/dan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebatman/dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 9:27pm
how long did it take you to mount that launcher onto it? it must have been pretty difficult, how much distance can you get on one of those 'nades?
By the way, did you eat paintchips when you were a kid?
nebelwerfer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebelwerfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 12:59pm

Here's some pics of my zooka, kinda like a spud gun but ran off of a quick changer. pretty simple, all the parts came from Lowes. the quick changer you can get for about $10 online. any questions PM me. hope the pics help ya. 

http://public.fotki.com/DarkAngel64/johnspics/paintball_pics /quckchnge.html

http://public.fotki.com/DarkAngel64/johnspics/paintball_pics /quckchnge.html

http://public.fotki.com/DarkAngel64/johnspics/paintball_pics /ballvalve.html

http://public.fotki.com/DarkAngel64/johnspics/paintball_pics /ballvalve.html

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic