Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

C3 w/ PEP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Pump Scout View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pump Scout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2005 at 11:20am
I'm still hesitant. 3.75 pounds without tank, hopper, or paint. LONG pump stroke. No anti-double-pump. Barrel that is not only breech-drop, but is unique to this marker. The propane I can deal with, it's the design details that are killing me. MSRP had best be spectacular on this, or they're going to sit on the shelf, while CCI and CCM have problems keeping up with demand for the Phantom and SS-25, respectively.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2005 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

+

=

COPIER!
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2005 at 10:46am

+

=

Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2005 at 10:45am

Or, you could try to learn something instead of just speaking out of ignorance.

Propane will be SAFER than CO2/HPA.  Not to mention much more efficient, and much easier to access - great for backyard players.

I for one am very excited.

reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2005 at 10:37am
Originally posted by spudcrazy spudcrazy wrote:

Okay, I am now prepared to be flamed.....

hehe

spudcrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spudcrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2005 at 10:32am

I just saw that Tippmann has a new pump that uses propane.  Are they crazy???  Is it just me, or is this an accident waiting to happen?  Say the gun has a small leak and someone decides to light up a cancer stick close by...boooommmm!!!  Not to mention the fact, that I'm sure people will store their tanks inside the house, or worse yet, in an equipment case made of plastic.  Knowing a little about propane, having built many propane spudguns, I know the proper precautions and care to take with propane, but I wonder how many teens will heed warnings (not to say the MAJORITY of teens aren't responsible, I believe they are...)?  Myself, along with most plumbers will store their disposable bottles either in their work truck or in a HAZMAT certifide cabinet in their garage or shop.  I just wonder if this is the best thing for paintball. 

I don't mean to bust on Tippmann as I love their markers, but this one frightens me...

Oaky, I am now prepared to be flamed.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic