Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

propane

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
custom pro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote custom pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: propane
    Posted: 17 October 2005 at 4:37pm
Is it true that u can use propane on your marker? I heard some people talkin about it, and was just wondering if it is true or possible. 
Airforce is my future.
peachey View Drop Down
Guested for many reasons

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 4:47pm
is'nt propane used to power aeroplanes and jets though?
MY SETUP
finaaly i have the smart parts ion

smart parts ion
Halo b with rip drive
49ci 3000psi
dye sticky grips
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 4:51pm
No, you can't use propane to power your marker. You were probably hearing about Tippmann's experimental gun, which uses propane.
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 5:20pm
No you cant
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 5:26pm
not on any guns right new , the new tippmann gun you should be able to use propane with
Sargent Duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sargent Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by peachey peachey wrote:

Please, please tell me you weren't serious. For the love of all that is good, please tell me you were just joking.
Ref: I want a nice clean game
player: but it's paintball!
Mr. Heckler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Heckler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 8:33pm

Even if it did work, wouldn't it be more expensive? And even if it was cheaper, it would reek something fierce.

The Tippmann Forums.....My Anti-Drug.

-98Custom
-Flatline
-6-Position Collapsible Stock
-32 Degrees Remote Hose
-Crossman Red Dot
Teh_Ninja View Drop Down

1 strike, 10/26, language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teh_Ninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 9:12pm
...any news on this new tippmann?
tigman250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigman250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 9:51pm

Originally posted by peachey peachey wrote:

no, but you can grill one heck of a steak with it though!

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 9:53pm

I really hope Tippmann isn't serious with this whole Propane BS.

Seems like a noob's dream: Liek omg guys! my gunz is powerd by propene! shoots like 23 bpm!

Edited by hybrid-sniper
cv222005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cv222005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 10:30am
lol, i can think of one mod that would be a verry good reason not to use propane, take some sort of ignighter like from a grill and put it at the end of your barrel rig it to fire when you pull the trigger, and presto flaming paintballs

98C
R/T
M4 foregrips W/sightpost
3POS-M4 STOCK
REMOTE
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Teh_Ninja Teh_Ninja wrote:

...any news on this new tippmann?

Rummors are flying around our team forum about a new Tippmann that uses propaine.

I asked if the insurance companies are going to allow a flammable gas to be used on fields. I dont think so!

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
pballa123 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Will now work & play well with others

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 12:16pm
Oh man. here we go. Somebody said this before, and they were eight. Soon enough, without even releasing a propane powered marker somebodys going o figure "Well if propane works on that marker, it will work on my 98c! BOOM!" No offense custom pro.
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 12:39pm

Originally posted by cv222005 cv222005 wrote:

lol, i can think of one mod that would be a verry good reason not to use propane, take some sort of ignighter like from a grill and put it at the end of your barrel rig it to fire when you pull the trigger, and presto flaming paintballs

The way the weaponwoks is the propane cumbusts inside the weapon, producing a complex hydrocarbon reaction the by products of which are O2 and H2O there for you cannot just put a lighter on the end os your barrel and make a flamethrower....

Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

Originally posted by cv222005 cv222005 wrote:

The way the weaponwoks is the propane cumbusts inside the weapon, producing a complex hydrocarbon reaction the by products of which are O2 and H2O there for you cannot just put a lighter on the end os your barrel and make a flamethrower....

BOOOOO! I want my flamethrower

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
Teh_Ninja View Drop Down

1 strike, 10/26, language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teh_Ninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 3:38pm
It wouldnt be anymore dangerous then a cO2 tank. which have been known to explode and throw shrapnel around.

actully it would be safer because there under alot less presure.

Edited by Teh_Ninja
Pickle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 5:45pm
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 6:23pm
^^^where did u find that?  i guess they are serius with this propane thing......
X
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 6:28pm

APG page 50

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 6:29pm

I am amazed that Tippmann has decided to finally think outside the box...

Cough Custom Pro Cough.

Edited by hybrid-sniper
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic