Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hey guys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
willio48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willio48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hey guys
    Posted: 17 October 2005 at 3:00pm

im having troubles finding out what gun i want gun i want to buy. Its either proto matrix, smart parts ion tricked, smart parts, impulse vision, any gun under 700 dollars.  

Is anyone hearing rumors about dye's next gun thats apost to compete wit the ion

a-5
14 inch freak junior
dye invision system
e grip
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 3:34pm
id go with a matrix out of those 3

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
TippmanHotshot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmanHotshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 6:34pm
I'd go with the Matrix, but you might need to go to E-bay to find it that cheap. Otherwise, the Impulse is the best choice. It is a older gun, but it's still one of the best. You might need to upgrade the trigger though, because the stock pull is long and heavy.
Overshooting,
America's greatest pastime.
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 7:48pm

ive seen a matrix for 600 somewhere

there easy to find for 700

just look around untill you find the 600 site

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic