FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Midnight Madness

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Midnight Madness
    Posted: 16 October 2005 at 10:17pm

Saturday My family drove to Lexington, Kentucky to see my sister who goes to UK and she had gotten us tickets to go to Midnight Madness that like were the basketball players are introduced and they have a blue and white game. It started at 9 and endend at 12. there were almost 24,000 people at Rupp Arena. It was really amazing to see 24,000 people wearing blue or white.

I have pictures of it on my phone with pyrotechnics going off and stuff but i don't have the cord to hook my phone to the computer.

I suggest if your college team has something like this definately go it was really really fun. My sisters roommate is one of UK cheerleaders so we got to go down on the floor and meet all the cheerleaders who were extremly hot.

lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 10:21pm
my girlfriends brother goes there. seems to be a nice place.
Roll Tide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NEVER had a STRIKE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll Tide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 10:22pm
I got connections to the Alabama basketball team, but they don't do something as big as that.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 10:28pm

The UK campus is great its kept up really nice. The only thing i didn't like is that there is so much walking to go to the places. But the cops in Lexington ride on Segways!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic