FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interview?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 9:54pm
Probably was just a prank call.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 9:52pm
I dont know anything about that.
BUT
I wish you the best of luck getting into UF.
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 9:50pm

Ok, this is for the more....grown or experianced of forumers....*COUGHclark kentCOUGH*

Ok, so my #1 College choice, the University of Florida called me tonight, and they want to interview me on the phone, Tuesday night.

What is this about? Does it mean they are thinking of accepting me? Do all big colleges conduct interviews? Do I plan out what I am going to say? What will they ask? Aaaah!?

Ok, Just so you know I have my application in, and have had it in since this time last month. I applied "Early Decision", which means as soon as I am accepted (if I am) I have to deny all other colleges and take out all other applications, and pay a certian % of the first year. This ups my chances of getting in. UF is a hard school to get into. Entrance GPA average is 3.8, ACT 26 and SAT 1250. My GPA for highschool was a 3.6, but I got a 4.1 this semester so it should go up. I have a ACT of 26 and a SAT of 1150, with a retake score coming in soon.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic