FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is it just me?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 9:58pm
Quit the union..

bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 9:55pm
I work at Cheeburger Cheeburger, and I started off at $6.75 per hour. I got 5 bucks deducted out of my first paycheck for the uniform(Cheeburger Cheeburger Athletics t-shirt). My job pwns
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 9:40pm
I would never work at wal mart. Ever.
Hoytshooter View Drop Down
Guested - Language++

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoytshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 9:39pm
Wal-mart is a good place to work, good benefits for retirement and such. (two uncles were managers)
I shoot a Hoyt

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 9:33pm
HA! I have never belonged to a union. Never will either.

Why not quit the union?
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 9:26pm
or does anyone else get constantly screwed by their union?

UFCW Local 1776

Those are the <poopy>I have to deal with on a regular basis.

Ever since I started my job they've done nothing but screw me. Apparently when I filled out paper work, i marked down i wanted to donate $10 from my paycheck for a "Political Conrtibution". I'm not even old enough to vote, WHAT THE HELL. So, I call them and they can't just stop it. I have to send a fax. I send a fax. "We didnt get it".  I send another. It takes 5 weeks for it to stop. That's $50 i'll never see again.

Then, I had union orientation. Me and a few other co-workers sat in a room while our rep bravo sierred to us about how the union is important and how Walmart is evil. I started out making 5.50 an hour, I bet if I worked at Walmart, I'd be making more right now. The only reason I make $7.00 now is because I worked my ass off. The union is supposed to be you're friend, protecting your rights agaist your evil managers.  I like my managers. Well, most of them. They are the reason I got promoted and got a raise, not because of a money hungry union. After I did get the raise, the union was taking out 8.65 for dues each week. When its only supposed ot be what you make + one dollar. I made $7, tell me where the extra .65 cents came from? After another 5 weeks, that was finally fixed.

So I get my paycheck this week and they took out $26 for "bels Fund". I'm like WHAT THE FRIGGIN HELL!? And i ask the front-end manager and she says its something they take out when you get a raise. Its such bull. And I am due for another rasie next week, so I'll get another Bels Fund taken out. I hate the union.

They are a bunch of <poopy>.

Edited by Rambino

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic