Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

system x vengeance autococker, this good?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
13entley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 13entley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: system x vengeance autococker, this good?
    Posted: 15 October 2005 at 11:40am
i've been looking for an autococker to play woodsball and speedball with,   i already have an a-5 but it has a flatline and isnt very good in speedball. its my cousins and he'll sell it cheap.  2005 system x vengeance autococker.  Also, what air does this use, LP OR HPA?
a-5
flatline
TippmanHotshot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmanHotshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 11:43am
I'm not sure about the Vengence. I know that if you really want an autococker, there are a lot of choices. You might want to look into a different type of gun though, because autocockers are by no means the fastest guns around.
Overshooting,
America's greatest pastime.
13entley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 13entley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 11:45am
well, i have a fixed money limit, and from reviewing most guns, this looks like it would work well.  If anyone has ideas about other low costing autocockers which are ok lmk.  Also  i need to know what type of air this uses.
a-5
flatline

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmanHotshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 11:52am
O.K. so what is the fixed money limit you have? because the Ion is only $300, and there are other guns almost as good for less.
Overshooting,

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmanHotshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 11:53am
By the way, if you want to know what type of air to use, (high or low pressure) ask your local store or field, because they will know or will know who to ask.
Overshooting,
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 10:21pm
look at a site that is selling it, it will tell you in the specifications, or go to the makers site, it has to tell you there

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
ANARCHY_SCOUT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 1/24 rudeness to newer members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANARCHY_SCOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 5:06pm
i like autocockers buy it if it works well.
Gamertag: Kataklysm999
dmp4892 View Drop Down
Goodbye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmp4892 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 6:47pm
Yes. Get it. Looked it up on pbreview.com, and retail is 900 bux. It's got adjustable air pressure output from 0 to 750 psi, so dont worry about LP or HP. Definitely get it. Description:
Originally posted by pbreview.com pbreview.com wrote:

SX two-piece barrel system. BALL DETENT Custom 3 piece ball detent system. FEED PORT SX Low -Rise ball feed. BACK BLOCK AND BOLT Easy twist and set form fitted teardrop XTC block and bolt combo utilizes no bolt pin. VENGEANCE FRONTBLOCK REGULATOR 6-way adjustable Vengeance regulator for perfect fitting which also takes place of front block valve stem screw. CUSTOME 3-WAY RAM Super short, manually adjustable 3-way for faster trigger response. SX GRIPS Tacky grips designed to stick when palms get wet. INLINE V-REGULATOR Vengeance in-line regulator comes with output gauge and is adjustable from 0 to 750 psi. SWING TRIGGER Custom Swing trigger with adjustable trigger pull, snatch grip and detachable beaver tail. X-10 ON/OFF CRADLE SYSTEM Dovetail mounted body has an ergo style knob. Dual outlets for gas line and gauges for any configuration. Braided hoses are also a standard.

Crossfire636 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crossfire636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 9:43pm
the trilogy is pretty cheap i think!
falcon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 1:12pm
I have one, and I had to replace the 3way and the ram within one year. And all their parts are incompatible with other manufactures autococker parts. So I would suggest not getting a System X cocker. If you really want one by a WGP one. But if you are willing to shell out that kind of cash pick up an Ion or even a Indian Creek Pro Master
White Ion
White Empire Reloader
Blackheart Board
CP Roller Trigger
Hybrid Feedneck
Unimount2
68/3000 CF Pure Energy Tank
dmp4892 View Drop Down
Goodbye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmp4892 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 7:32pm
He said his cousin would sell it to him cheap^

TRAVELER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Vulcan Logic Academy Graduate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRAVELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 10:41pm
Consider getting another barrel for your A5. Speedball is more about technique than equipment, regardless of what the ads in the magazines try to sell.

I have just as much fun playing speedball with my A5 as I do with my Angels or my cockers. You don't have to be super fast to win, and you don't have to be super slow to lose.
For I will wander to and fro,
I'll go where I no one do know,

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmanHotshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2005 at 8:46pm
^^^Yeah, I have a 98 Custom and I own a lot of people with the high-end electronic guns in speedball and woodsball. One game, we decided to go 2 on 6, and me and my teammate ended up winning.
Overshooting,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic