Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A-5 wont cock urgent HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Prthug996 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prthug996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-5 wont cock urgent HELP!
    Posted: 08 October 2005 at 5:56pm

My A-5 was in desprete need of oiling so i field strippped it and in pretty sure i put every thing back in like it was  but it wouldnt cock so i dissalebled it again and took the air hose out and it would cock but the internals wont come out very far. So wats wrong HELP

PS please dont use and Pro language im a noob

Bill Brasky is a son of a **edited**!

The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Brasky - except for the apple tree planting and not raping men!
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2005 at 10:26pm
You need to be more specific.
Prthug996 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prthug996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2005 at 10:33pm
well i try pullin back the cockin thing and it wont go back so i take the air hose assembly out and it does cock back like the part that goes into the gun was in the way but i cant put it in any other place, and i cant pull out the bolt assembly cause it feels like somthin is holdin that in from coming aall the way out

The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Brasky - except for the apple tree planting and not raping men!
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2005 at 1:26am

Just sounds like you put it back together wrong.

What do you mean "The bolt wont come out?" The front bolt or the rear bolt?

Edited by hybrid-sniper
Prthug996 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prthug996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2005 at 10:56am
well the rear metalic lookin one comes out but the front black one seems to be jammed. and yah i figure i did put it back together wrong but how do i fix it

bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2005 at 5:44pm
is your front bolt backwards?
dmp4892 View Drop Down
Goodbye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmp4892 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2005 at 5:52pm

Consult the manual, or,look at this

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic