Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

3 Favorite songs/Genre

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
AgentWhale007!` View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Quoting Language 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgentWhale007!` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 9:05pm

Originally posted by Heres To You Heres To You wrote:

Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

Slipknot and Stone Sour are different bands, just with the same singer.

Equal suck.

People like you suck.

If slipknot wasn't popular, thousands of wannabe underground kids would think they found the next big thing, and then wouldn't like them once they got big because it's not cool anymore.

Your more predictable than the mainstream, so get off you high horse of music immorality, and leave my thread.  Because I and others only get pissed at your ability to stay close-minded.

Pretty sure Slipknot would always suck, known or not known.

Paintball is lame.
Heres To You View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by AgentWhale007!` AgentWhale007!` wrote:

Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

Slipknot and Stone Sour are different bands, just with the same singer.

Equal suck.

People like you suck.

If slipknot wasn't popular, thousands of wannabe underground kids would think they found the next big thing, and then wouldn't like them once they got big because it's not cool anymore.

Your more predictable than the mainstream, so get off you high horse of music immorality, and leave my thread.  Because I and others only get pissed at your ability to stay close-minded.

Pretty sure Slipknot would always suck, known or not known.

Probably will.  I'm not even saying I like that band.  It's just one song.

I don't like TMV for the most part, but I'm sure I could find one song I would like.

And I'm not going to tell another person his music is lame when nothing was said to me first.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 9:12pm
I'm just sick of Ced posting in every single music thread saying everything sucks.

Honestly, if you don't like it, don't post.  But his feeble mind can't understand that people have different taste in music.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
djrock View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Filter Dodge 01/13/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 9:16pm

I'm just sick of Ced posting in every single music thread saying everything sucks.

Honestly, if you don't like it, don't post.  But his feeble mind can't understand that people have different taste in music.

Hate threads will pop up on every internet dicussion board.

Punk and rap sucks.

It's been changed jackass.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by djrock djrock wrote:

Hate threads will pop up on every internet dicussion board.

Punk and rap sucks.

No, you suck.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 9:20pm
I'm not to big of a fan myself.

I mainly like the crunk rap, gangsta rap really seems a little farfetched to me.
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 9:48pm

Metal Core:

Lip Gloss And Black - Atreyu
I Wont See You Tonight Pt. 1 - Avenged Sevenfold
Convalesence - Darkest Hour

Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 9:49pm
Well rap is cool because you should listen to different kinds of music...

I wonder if anyone got that.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 9:50pm
ROOOOOOOOOOOAR. I'M ANGRY!!!!!!! I DIDN'T GET MY CHURCH FILL TODAY!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgentWhale007!` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 9:53pm
Heres To You, how is the whole 'pretend to like to preppy accustic background-to-an-episode-of-The-O.C. so the ladies will like me' thing doing?

Edited by AgentWhale007!`

Paintball is lame.
xteam View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 9:56pm
* xteam = m83 - don't save us from the flames
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 10:03pm

Heres To You, how is the whole 'pretend to like to preppy accustic background-to-an-episode-of-The-O.C. so the ladies will like me' thing doing?

Working quite well.  Actually most girls don't know I listent acoustic stuff unless the hear my play, which mostly only my close friends or g/f's have. 

You obviously have no earthly idea why I like acoustic music.  I like it because it's alot easier to play.  You can hear it, and play it, without alot of drums and pedals distorting what it really is.  Acoustic is acoustic, and if a song sucks, you know it.

So get your head out of your ass thinking you know why I listen to a certain genre of music.  Most people know me as the rock guy anyway, because that's what I listen to in my truck.

I'm suprised that someone as liberal as you can stereotype someone so quick...
Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language in link 4/10/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

Yeah I heart rap, I heart different kinds of music.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgentWhale007!` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 10:07pm

Working quite well.  Actually most girls don't know I listent acoustic stuff unless the hear my play, which mostly only my close friends or g/f's have. 

You obviously have no earthly idea why I like acoustic music.  I like it because it's alot easier to play.  You can hear it, and play it, without alot of drums and pedals distorting what it really is.  Acoustic is acoustic, and if a song sucks, you know it.

So get your head out of your ass thinking you know why I listen to a certain genre of music.  Most people know me as the rock guy anyway, because that's what I listen to in my truck.

Hrmmm.

To retort, you went for the following options

• Play it off like I didnt make fun of you
  • Brag about having a girl
  • Claim to listen to rock
  • Brag about friends
  • Toss out the 'Liberal'

Nice lineup.

Paintball is lame.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by Koolit32 Koolit32 wrote:

Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

Yeah I heart rap, I heart different kinds of music.
Haha! At least someone got that.

Oh, dude, I heart your car, it rocks, I heart it a lot.
Dude, not as much as the new All-American Doorknobs cd.
Oh, snap that does rock, I heart that too. Woot.

Edited by Benjichang
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 10:14pm

Originally posted by Heres To
You Heres To You wrote:

Hrmmm.

• Brag about friends
  • Toss out the 'Liberal'

Nice lineup.

You really love to distort, don't you?

Honestly, what does me listening to music have anything to do with my g/f?  Because I talk to them on the phone, or they're with me, they have heard me play.  I must have been bragging about I have some friends to, cause I mentioned that as well.  I do listen to rock, who are you to tell me what I listen to?

Heres what I've detailed from you.

Your an arrogant ass who thinks who knows all and is the music mecca and diagnose anyone to their music stereotype just by judging them.

Good job Dr. Phil
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 10:16pm

Hrmmm.

• Brag about friends
  • Toss out the 'Liberal'

Nice lineup.

You really love to distort, don't you?

Honestly, what does me listening to music have anything to do with my g/f?  Because I talk to them on the phone, or they're with me, they have heard me play.  I must have been bragging about I have some friends to, cause I mentioned that as well.  I do listen to rock, who are you to tell me what I listen to?

Heres what I've detailed from you.

Your an arrogant ass who thinks who knows all and is the music mecca and diagnose anyone to their music stereotype just by judging them.

Good job Dr. Phil

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgentWhale007!` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 10:17pm

Your such a tortured artist Heres To You.

You should let the world know how you feel by strumming an accustic in a coffe shop/wine bar.

You tell 'em.

Paintball is lame.
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 10:19pm
I find it funny to listen to people hate on bands just because they got big.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 10:20pm

Your such a tortured artist Heres To You.

You should let the world know how you feel by strumming an accustic in a coffe shop/wine bar.

You tell 'em.

I actually went to go watch David Killian at a new age coffee shop near Gastonia.  It was amazing.

Then around 2 weeks later, I went and saw Crossfade at the handlebar.  It was good as well.

Would you like to make any more assumptions when your in the judging mood?

You seem to know me so well, whats going to happen tomorrow?  Ohh wait, I'm listening to crazy train by Ozzy, what age is my hair going to fall out?

Get a life....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic