Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Flatline vs Apex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Jackal14 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - F-Bomb 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2005 at 9:27pm
In my own opinon the APEX is much better looking then the flatline. Also since my cousin owns an APEX and i used to own a Flatline, i can say it feels alot less front heavy. The plastic feels very durible as well. Overall i hope some airsmiths start selling them for the Phantom because i would love to try it out on that.

And why do you feel the need to say that APEX users need the compensation. Compensation my @$$ for one, my cousin is 22 he has played tourney ball for about 6 years, then he left and started playing woods for 3years n counting. And i can asure you hes not trying to compensate for anything. The barrel is fun to use and he likes to mess around with it. Why do you use the flatline ? To get more range? so you can hit poeple when your out of thier range? APEX is same concept jack@$$ just it also allows you to curve the ball in different directions. Stop bashing a product you have never tried. OHHH GOSH ITS PLASTIC that means it sucks... get you head out of you @ss. You dont always have to like new technology.... but your going to have to deal with it. It only makes it worse when you b!tch about it.

peace

Ohh yes, back to the same question. Dont ask for advice from those who never used that product in question. Since i used both, i would have to say the APEX, as for it being plastic, the plastic is durible and wont give you a problem unless you smash it against concrete.

Kevin

Edited by Jackal14
-Tippmann 98 Custom
   14" J&J Ceramic
   Palmer Stab (Female-ASA)
-Tippmann 98 Custom
   12" Teardrop
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2005 at 12:38am
^I agree.
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2005 at 11:23am
Nice filter dodging there Jackal. I've seen the Apex in action I still think it sucks. Its not that accurate and is louder than a standard strait barrel you can buy that is cheaper and more accurate. So go waste your money on one, see if I care. 

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2005 at 2:16pm
^You seem to care.
"People who see the future earlier than others are always feared and misunderstood." - Jose Canseco
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2005 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Zesty Zesty wrote:

^You seem to care.

Dude, you are so far up Ben Tippmanns butt it's not even funny.

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2005 at 3:11pm
^hehe, you just have an agenda, because he broke you off with an Apex and no lube.
"People who see the future earlier than others are always feared and misunderstood." - Jose Canseco
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2005 at 3:55pm

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
Jackal14 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - F-Bomb 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2005 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by Zesty Zesty wrote:

^hehe, you just have an agenda, because he broke you off with an Apex and no lube.

lol

I will add to what i had said yesterday. I like the APEX and i also kinda like the flatline, but APEX MORE!

But non of the two barrels are worth what they sell for to be honest. Its a damn barrel

Edited by Jackal14
-Tippmann 98 Custom
   14" J&J Ceramic
   Palmer Stab (Female-ASA)
-Tippmann 98 Custom
   12" Teardrop
djrock View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Filter Dodge 01/13/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2005 at 8:06pm
Forget about them both and buy a Freak kit.

It's been changed jackass.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2005 at 8:16pm
^I'd buy a Sceptor before I bought a Freak.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic